Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep

West Palm Beach, FL

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

When it comes to trucks, I've always gotten Ford (Never disappointed). However, this time when changing my vehicle, I decided to change (BIG mistake). Had an Expedition Eddie Bauer for 101,000 miles and thought I would try a Durango. After I got home I realized this would not suit my needs, so returned the next day and purchased ProMaster City. After a week or so, they informed me I owed approx. $2500.00, because instead of cancelling loan for Durango, I had to pay it off and the new loan didn't cover it. The vehicle which I returned and bought another truck from them, not going somewhere else! So I drove the Durango for less than 3 miles for $2500.00 (I am not rich, and if I knew I would have called a cab. It would have been less!).

Next, I was told when I purchased the ProMaster City, if I had it upgraded with shelves and such, I would receive a rebate or reward. So I went to the place they told me to, spent approx. $1300 on upgrades then turned in the paperwork. They said because the truck is in my name and not a company name, I did not qualify. I'm a sole corporation, I am my company. They didn't care nor did any investigating to try and solve this and help their customer. But, in both cases, they did tell me what a great deal I was getting (Not from where I'm sitting). All they cared about, in my opinion, is getting the money and showing me the door. Last word of advice, salesmen will tell you anything to make a sale. It is your mess to clean up.

After purchasing 4 vehicles from this location, I called about my lifetime tint bubbling up. I was informed that car was purchased when dealership was owned by Fairbanks and not Arrigo, even though it's been Arrigo doing all my repairs and follow-up. Terrible customer service.

This is the worst dealer I ever been. The lack of training and knowledge of this employees is incredible! Stay away of this dealer. The service director is the biggest problem. He blame his employees without knowing the issues and also the lack of manners to treat customers.

I needed an oil change so I checked the website for the West Palm Beach site. It says "Mopar provides quick, convenient, quality service for your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, FIAT or SRT vehicle. Get your oil changed, your battery replaced or your brakes inspected and have it done in no time." That it's express and fast service. It took over an hour and half to do an oil change. Then my car was done and parked back in the receiving area and only 1 person could help me! There were 8 people sitting around, some with their feet up on their desks and the only person that could help me was the girl that takes care of oil and lube!! I took a video of it and put it up on YouTube of the staff with their feet up while "working".

I took my 2013 Dodge Dart in for service: oil change; tire rotation; check rough idle and information panel resetting. I dropped it off the day before (had an 8 a.m. service). Called in the afternoon around 2 p.m. They still had not looked at it. Phil called back 2 hours later to tell me that I needed two motor mounts and a trans mount, throttle body cleaned & new spark plugs. The cost for the mounts was going to be 880 dollars, throttle body cleaning was 150 dollars, and the spark plugs was 149 dollars, and I needed all three things done at the same time to fix the rough idle. Also that the information panel would need to be replaced at 700 dollars.

I called my friend (an ASE mechanic) and he stated that I should get some throttle body cleaner from the parts store and clean it. I did. 30 minutes later my car is running smooth (after I YouTubed how to). The cost of the cleaner was about 6 dollars. Arrigo did do the oil change, but didn't change the sticker on the window. So they charged me 119 dollars to check that all these parts were broke? I don't know how they can get away with charging that kind of money when they lied about what was wrong. I think they were charging it because the car was bought by my wife and her name is in their records. I think I will check with the DBPR & the BBB to file complaints. I know I will be going to another dealer to buy or service my car from now on!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews?

Rude & unprofessional - Norman & Mitchell in Finance. Quoted price over the phone and when arrived at the dealership it was 5k more. They treated me rudely when I asked questions. Bait & Switch. They lost my business. Stay far away!!! These two should be fired. Bad representatives of a business.

We went in KNOWING what we wanted. A 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392. The salesman said that they do not even make the Charger in SRT 392... Wow. Just wow. How could they have a salesman that doesn't know what kind of cars they have? It gets worse. We order the car with a printout from the Dodge website and they tell us 4 weeks. WOW! So fast and we are thrilled... only it's not 4 weeks. In fact, no other Dodge dealership (we contacted a few later on around week 7 to get a baring on what others would say) said anything but 8 to 12 weeks. So, needless to say, when 4 weeks rolls around, no car. Then they give us a ship date. YAY... only it didn't ship that day. A recall came out the day before. Funny part of that is: We didn't find out from the sales crew or the dealership at all. We found out from a window tint guy that tinted the windows on my Civic Si (also confirmed via some Google work). PATHETIC. Why hide that?

So after a few weeks, we are given another day they expect the car to ship. A month later. WHY? Nobody there has a clue. That's just what it is. A few weeks later, finally, some good news. The car has shipped and will be there on such and such date. Good deal. Both my wife and I put in some vacation time around those days to make the purchase... only the car doesn't get there. It is still in New York. 1 week after it's supposed ship date it made it across the border from Ontario and no further. Nobody at Arrigo knows why. I imagine it had something to do with a customs issue or just a general hold up at customs but information would be nice.

As it stands currently, we have called the dealership every single day and continue to leave messages without a call back for the last 4 days past when the car was supposed to arrive. We are around the 8 week mark. And please, don't mistake me here. I'm not angry about the wait if someone comes out and says 8 to 12 weeks and it's there in 8 to 12 weeks. I'm pissed about misinformation. With an 800 credit score and $20,000 to put down you would think they would be a bit more willing to give information about what is happening with this $50,000 car. This is absolutely the last time I will be going to this dealership. I would rather make a 50 mile drive than deal with these people again. If this car was for me and not my wife I would have already gone with a different dealer or even manufacturer altogether.

I bought my van from dealership last year and it was my first American vehicle. We bought the extended warranty because of concerns that we heard about. My check engine light has been on seven times and has been taken to dealership 4 times for same issue and they say that they can't find anything. Today, it jerking and smells like it's burning. Called and advised that earliest they could get me in is Tuesday and called national office and same issue. Useless, I will never buy American again.

I have a 2008 Dodge diesel that is having a problem starting. My mechanic thought that the problem was in the electronic computer system and recommended that I take the truck in to a dealer to be diagnosed since he did not have the necessary equipment. I asked for a written estimate and for them to diagnose the problem. I took it in with an at 8:00 am appointment and was told it would take about 3 hours and I would get a call. At 4:00 I started calling and could not get an answer or get anyone to call me back for half an hour.

When I did get a call back I was told to pick it up the next morning and that I could pay for it at the payment desk. When I got there no one could find any paper work and they had to call the "service adviser" who was not in to get things straightened out. For $268.13 I got a diagnosis that it needed a new fuel pump. Estimated repair cost $4345.14.

The problem with this diagnosis is I recently had a new fuel pump installed. My mechanic showed me that the fuel pump was working by hooking it up directly to 12v and the truck will not start or run if the fuel pump is not working. They started it and drove it up to the door so I could drive it home, proving it runs.. Arrigo Dodge West Palm Beach provided poor service, charged for an incorrect diagnosis, and the estimate provided to fix it was absurdly high.

I went to Arrigo Dodge Ft. Pierce on February the 16th at 12 o'clock. It took them two and a half hours to do an oil change on my new 2015 Dodge Challenger RT. Plus on top of that, last time I had my oil change there when I left on my tires at 42 pounds of pressure, I fix that problem myself. Two and a half hours for an oil change...really? And after 2 hours, it came to me and told me had a nail in my tire and I told him to fix it and that's what I said took so long. Lmao. I bought a 2013 Dodge Avenger from Fort Pierce Arrigo and they told me they would not put gas in it today, had enough gas to get to the gas station. I would never deal with these people again. Warning: go to Daytona Beach Dodge, talk to a salesman named Tim. I stayed over $6000 on my new Challenger.

My 24 yr daughter needed a dependable car. She is a "first time buyer" so we knew we would need little extra guidance. After doing much homework I thought Arrigo of Sawgrass would be a great place. (I did read a lot of negative reviews but still wanted to go). We went online and also looked at newspaper ads, picked out a few cars, and went there on President's Day. Well, the place was empty and it was 2:00pm. There were sales personnel smoking outside the door - no one approached us. We found salesman, ** walking in & asked him if he could assist us.

We told him our story - we had $5,000 - $6,000 cash to put down and wanted payments of $230. Used or new - we were open minded. He brought us to 2-used cars both "A MESS", then brought us upstairs into the garage & showed us one new car and said payments would be over $500 with our down payment! That was it! He was through with us! He stated there was nothing available in our price range and my daughter would NEVER qualify for any financing through their banks. We were stunned! Unbelievable. Lesson learned - peoples reviews are a GREAT tool when buying anything! That's all the proof you need!

I had the most painful experience with a dealer in my life. 2 weeks ago, I brought my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee into Arrigo to check out why my battery was not holding a charge and why my inside lights were not turning off after the car was started, then staying on for more than an hour after the car was turned off. While the car was at Arrigo for two days, they did a diagnostic. They told me that the lights could not be replaced because they were discontinued and recommended that we disengage them so they don't drain the battery. They assured me the battery was fine but my starter was bad along with a leak in a line. $1,500 later, after calling several times (always put to voice mail and they only called back the following day) I finally was able to pick up my Jeep. The next day I was leaving early to a new client meeting and the battery was dead. I missed my meeting and made a bad impression. Then I noticed one of the inside lights were still on!

Several calls later, I get through to the mechanic who worked on my car. I get the Jeep back to the dealer. I am told to wait in the customer lounge for a few minutes and they would come get me when the job was complete. I tell them to make sure the battery is good and that there is no other electrical problem that could be draining the battery. An hour later, I walk to the mechanic's booth and ask him about my car. He then tells me it's been ready for 20 minutes. (UGH! ) I drive the car home. Two days pass. The car won't start. I get it jumped and drive it back to the dealer. They are now going to run some more tests. I'm told to wait in the lounge and they will have a shuttle take me back home. An hour later I walk over to the mechanics booth and ask him about the shuttle. "Oh, I think he just got back", he says. I ask the shuttle driver how long he has been back. He says 40 minutes. They forgot me again in the lounge.

A day later I finally get a call after leaving several messages. "Your battery is bad, you need a new one". I actually got face cramps I was so mad. Its is another day later, after the battery has been installed. They were supposed to send a driver a day ago to pick me up. It is now 6:00 pm a day later and no one is returning my calls. What is going on? If you are thinking about taking your car to Arrigo for servicing, I suggest you think twice. You are in for a lot of pain and disrespect. It is an expensive mess there.

My Ford F-150 with a 4.6 engine 2000 model started ticking at about 60000 miles. I took it back to the dealer to have it fixed and they said the reason why it was ticking was that it needed a thicker weight of motor oil and it stopped ticking but it started back ticking again and again.

sometime in the pass three visits someone at arrigo dodge took my 5th alloy spare tire and replaced it with a used old tire that do not go with my truck.mr dennis stated that my truck did not come with 5 alloy wheels and that he talked with others at arrigo and they stated the same. yes i did have 5 alloy wheels and would like my fifth one with tire attached back.

Mr. ** is the service advisor at Arrigo Dodge. The reason for my visiting the repair service was: the "check engine" light came on. I instructed the advisor to do as little work as possible to correct the problem. Mr. ** called me back a few hours later stating that I had a vacuum problem. I agreed to the following repairs: Canister, Bulb, replaced detection pump, oil filter and oil change for a total of $566.06. When my wife picked up the car (Chrysler Concord LXI 2002) the bill was $1505.95. They would not give her the car unless she signed all the pages of the repair bill, which was charged to her American Express Card. I complained to Mr. Arrigo but no response.

The dealership ran ad in newspaper (Palm Beach Post, 5/18/05, page 18-F) for an '02 Ford F-350 Super Duty as a Truck Special for $4,990. In the late afternoon, I called to make sure this was correct and that the truck was still available. I spoke with Vera in the Business Development Center who told me it was available and at the price advertised in the paper. I arrived and the sales rep assisting me was Peter D. He stated that the truck was available for the advertised price. I was ready to sign any paperwork associated with the purchase when the manager told me that the advertisement was a misprint and there would be a retraction in the paper tomorrow.

I came back later in the day to get something in writing to that effect. I spoke with Chris V, the Used Car Manager. He stated that the dealership uses an advertising company to run the ads and it was their error. He added that the correct sales price was $33,990. He provided a memo sent from the ad company admitting it was their mistake but refused to provide something in writing from the dealership to that effect. I feel that the dealership should own up to their mistake and sell the vehicle as advertised. This was a matter of bait and switch. I would not have entered the dealership if they had advertised the "corrected" price. Once I was in the dealership, they tried to sell me a different truck.

Have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid, brought brand new. 2nd time engine being replaced once at 35,400miles. Gave me a 12,000 mile new warranty, engine gone again at 15,000 miles. Contacted Chrysler CUstomer Service, gave me care #. Car has been at Arrigo Dodge since June 25 or 26th. Only after contacting Chrysler Customer Service, did I get any where in getting some help. There is a problem with 2.7 liter engine. Been promised the car for 3 weeks. Was told on Friday, Aug. 20th car would be ready Saturday, Aug. 21st got a call and said it wouldn't be ready. But probable Monday the cost to me would be $2,144.01.

No one called on Monday, so I called and left message no one called me back until this morning and said car is ready and gave me a cost of 2,600.00 and something, this is not what I was quoted, have copy of Estimate and RO#. Have not signed the estimate RO or any papers from them. State law is 10% increase or decrease, but like I said never signed anything with Arrigo Dodge. To have a car there since later part of June to now is unbelievable. I believe I should not have to pay anything for an engine that only has 15,000 miles on it.

Brand new Dodge Grand Caravan exhibits a consistent, partial failure of its A/C after sitting in the mid day sun. Duct temperature on Max AC fails to get below 62 degrees output and only achieves this after 10+ minutes. Temp after 3 minutes is only at 77 degrees output. The van has been at Arrigo Dodge twice abd they have failed to diagnose cause and have told me my only recourse is solely from Chrsler Corp.