America Auto Care

America Auto Care Customer Service Reviews

4.3/5 (470 ratings)

About America Auto Care

America Auto Care provides vehicle service contracts, also known as extended auto warranties. It offers four types of contracts ranging from basic to exclusionary coverage. Some of its policies are transferable, which helps if you decide to sell your vehicle before its coverage expires. These policies may even raise resale values.

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks:

Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty

View Plan
Protect My Car

Protect My Car

View Plan

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

America Auto Care called me and the price was right. I’m on disability and they helped me out. The customer service reps had a lot of patience with me. They were very nice and I had no problems with them. There was a lady, Samantha, who was wonderful. I explained to her my condition and she worked with me with the price that was better for me to pay. It was a great experience with America Auto Care.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I was supposed to get a complimentary oil change with my America Auto Care warranty but I was charged for the service. Besides that, everything has been going well.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2019

The deal with America Auto Care seemed okay. The warranties are all basically the same. None of them are perfect but America Auto Care's was acceptable. So I went with them. Plus it was either that or I would have had to trade my car in and buy a new one because my warranty was running out. They were also professional and they didn’t make me jump through hoops.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I'm satisfied with my experience with America Auto Care. Their rep was very pushy when she called me, but the price seemed reasonable and she told me all the great benefits.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I was looking for everything to be covered in my car and the process of signing up with America Auto Care was fine. The representatives that I spoke to provided good service. They did their job and they were very helpful.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Steve, the person I talked to, said that America Auto Care would cover not just lubricant parts, like my tranny. I even get a free rental car. Also, it only has a $100 deductible, which is nice. Steve was very professional, too. It has been 30 days since I have purchased the warranty, and what I just found out is that it wasn’t even active right now.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The representative of America Auto Care seemed very nice when I spoke with her and she seemed to be very informative of what to expect, so I decided to use their services. So far, my experience with them has been good. The main thing that I was searching for and always preferred was good customer service. I had a warranty company before and their customer service wasn't that great, so I canceled with them. On the other hand, America Auto Care has been holding up to my standards for customer service and I am very satisfied with them.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

The warranty on my car ran out and so I had to find a new one. I was looking for something to cover my car that would give me the best deal. I looked through different providers and I called three companies. One of them started badmouthing everybody else while the other one sat there and told me a bunch of stuff as well. I was done with both of them. The young man from America Auto Care that I talked to, however, did really well. He was very upfront and forward and didn't badmouth anyone. His knowledgeable of their product was good and explained everything to me. He also gave me his direct number so that I could get a hold of him if I needed anything or have any questions. I went ahead and got a warranty from America Auto Care. So far, I'm happy with what I got.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I signed up with American Auto Care in August of 2017. On numerous occasions I have attempted to contact customer service for information with regard to my account. The phone number is always busy no matter the time of day or day of the week. I have also sent emails asking for assistance to no avail. This company has no problem taking my money each month and that seems to be the only thing they are reliable at doing. I would love for someone within this company to at least contact me and let's talk.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

America Auto Care warranty was pretty easy to set up and activate, and the price was reasonable. The rep was really friendly and very knowledgeable, and he knew what he was talking about.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

My vehicle is 12 years old so I decided to buy a warranty. I was looking for a basic package and an America Auto Care rep called. He was very knowledgeable and nice, and explained everything completely. I purchased the warranty from them and after that, I got the papers in the mail.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My warranty expired and I had to open another one. America Auto Care sent me a thing and I called them. I also called a couple of companies and I priced them. I liked America Auto Care better. Their reps were good. Everything that they explained to me about the warranty was what I was looking for. Also, if anything goes wrong with the engine or the motor or if I get a flat, the roadside service comes. The other warranty I had, it only went to a certain mileage. When I got stuck, they said they couldn't go on the highway. I had to get somebody to push me out of the highway in order for the assistance to come.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

The extended warranty on my truck had run out. With it getting up there in age, I figured I’d better get something that was gonna cover it because I do a lot of work and a lot of running in there. I looked up America Auto Care online for extended service and their prices were competitive. They were also the only one that got back with me in a timely manner. Everything's been good with their customer service, too. Every time I’ve talked with their reps, they've been knowledgeable in answering any questions that I’ve had. I’d tell my friends to think heavy on America Auto Care based on my experience.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

My interactions with America Auto Care's reps have been good and they've been very professional. I did some research, compared pricing and enrolled with America Auto Care. We went through everything over the phone. I asked some questions, confirmed details and they answered all my questions. Then we finished everything by email. Everything went well.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

My car was around 60,000 miles and I was thinking that for the peace of mind, it’d be good to have a warranty. I was looking for something that covered the electronics and air conditioner, the main components of the car and the timing chain, and America Auto Care's price was more in line with what I was looking for. Their rep wasn’t pushy, he answered my questions and he was really knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

During the enrollment, America Auto Care asked me a few questions and told me what services would be offered. It was ahead of the warranty I had before. When I called to speak to one of the general managers, the agent who transferred me let me speak to a higher manager. He even helped me gain a great deal, so I went from there. The general manager was very polite and explained everything to me. With all the help I received before, America Auto Care was great and I would transfer someone to them.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

America Auto Care was one of a really small number that would give us an extended warranty on our car. There were three warranty companies and then we narrowed it to two. The rep from America Auto Care called back when he said he would and they did what they said they would do. When I had questions, they answered them and when I requested for papers that I have misplaced, they sent them. The cost of America Auto Care was in the middle, but the experience, the process of getting the warranty, and their customer service were very pleasant.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I needed some extended warranty on my truck. I called America Auto Care and getting a warranty from them went quickly. They explained everything to me and took me with the monthly bill. They were good and the rep I worked with did things professionally. I'd tell others that America Auto Care will treat them well and fair. They should look into it.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I liked America Auto Care better than their competitors. I liked the plan that they gave me and the length of the warranty they offered. Plus, their price compared to the length of the warranty was better than other companies. Their sales rep was also really professional, polite, and respectful. He listened to what I needed, provided me with information on the plans that he had, and didn't press me to make my decision. I was pleased with him and with what the plan has to offer. I haven't had to use it yet but I'm happy with my experience so far.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I filled out online for an extended car rental quote and I didn’t know what the company was until America Auto Care called me. The representative was very friendly. I asked him some questions that he wasn’t even quite sure of the answer and he researched it and let me know that it was fine and covered. The interaction was very good and positive. The warranty was reasonably priced and covered everything that I wanted to have covered. America Auto Care is excellent and I would refer others to them.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was looking for a plan that covered most things that would go wrong with my vehicle that wasn't crazy expensive and would last for a while. I'd signed on with another company before I got with America Auto Care, but what I had gotten was $50 more a month and it didn't include any computer stuff that was in my car. America Auto Care gave me a phone call and they've been wonderful, pleasant and easy to deal with. I've missed a couple of calls from them but whenever I got back with them, they were real polite and understanding.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I was getting an overwhelming amount of phone calls from auto warranty companies and I didn't like that. Evidently, when your warranty expires, your number goes out to 500 different companies and they're all trying to get your business. A rep from America Auto Care called and told me about their company. He explained the product and the services really well and broke everything down to what was really helpful. He was also the one who was most respectful of my time. And when I asked for him to call me back at a certain time, he would, which I found to be professional. He was also very patient and kept answering my questions even though I probably asked the same question five times. I ended up getting an extended warranty from them and everything was really good. I would encourage my friends to sign up as well.

Original review: May 24, 2018

America Auto Care called me and their prices were competitive than the other ones. I got the extended warranty for my mileage because I had a high mileage, then they gave me 70,000 miles more under warranty. Their representatives were very attentive. They listened to my needs and they asked questions. It was good customer service. They sent me an email afterwards and I got the book a week after. America Auto Care did everything right. Check them out because they really have a good extended warranty.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I was looking for an extended warranty, and I took a chance and went with America Auto Care. As far as them talking to me and explaining stuff, everything was alright and explained thoroughly. It was good customer service.

Original review: April 7, 2018

America Auto Care's price was the best. It sounded like a good plan and there was reimbursement from rentals. So far, I have received good service. I would tell my friends that they should get America Auto Care because the things that they offer are good.

Original review: April 3, 2018

America Auto Care has overall reasonable price and their reps were fast and efficient.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I just recently had a car. America Auto Care called me. Their deductible was very reasonable. Most deductibles, even if you have a regular car insurance, are extremely high. It ranges anywhere, from $250 to $1,000 if you get the rental car. So, when they said $100, I was sold. If something happened to my car, at least it could be covered.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I was looking for an extended warranty company and I looked at a couple of them before I chose American Auto Care. I’ve seen some reviews on certain sites and there was no problem with American Auto Care so I didn’t hesitate. I got an after-market warranty on my vehicle. Their reps were very nice and professional. I had no problems with them. They were very clear when they explained the service to me so there was no hesitation. They said they were eventually going to give me a free oil change.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

America Auto Care called on the phone and made all kinds of promises on what their service would do. But when I got ready to use the service, the service didn't cover what they said it was going to and it's a shame. I spoke to them about it but they put me on hold and never came back. They never addressed the issue and so I canceled their service right away.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I knew about America Auto Care because somebody phoned me and I had an excellent conversation with their representative. They were knowledgeable and they helped me find the insurance I was looking for. I ended up going with American Auto Care because of their price. I would recommend them.

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Warranty partner.