Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
US Warranty Corp of Florida
1.10/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

US Warranty Corp of Florida

22 Northeast 22nd Ave., Pompano Beach, FL

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

15 US Warranty Corp of Florida Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I purchased gap insurance with US Warranty Protective Insurance company. After my traffic accident, I provided them with all the proof and documents. I did their job for them. Then they refused to pay the balance of my auto loan for the totaled vehicle. My bank had contacted them too. Anyone out there want to sue this company? They shouldn't be able to deceive people like this. This is theft by deception. I hope this crooked business goes out of business for all the crimes against customers!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My F250 has problems. I paid $4000 for extended warranty. I purchased my truck with 51,000 miles on it and have put 40k miles on it myself. I took it to DGDG Ford in San Jose, CA. After giving me the run around to provide vehicle maintenance records they say mileage don't work out and I am basically a liar and are not going to cover any repairs. Do not ever get an extended warranty with this company.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Bought a new F150 thru Morristown Ford TN. Told them wanted a Ford extended 100 thou. mi warranty. Also bought a service contract. Well make long story short after sitting all day waiting for 4 tires to be mounted when my appointment was at ten o'clock got away at almost 5 decided to get service at different dealer. So noise started front of my truck. Went to Mcnelly Whaley Ford Sevierville to get it checked. Well lady said factory coverage might not be enough. I told had extended bumper to bumper with Ford. Well she tried to access that acct. and found I had nothing. She suggested I call and get them to put info in main computer.

That's when they told me my warranty was only good at their dealership, to pull it out of the garage at the dealer where I was and get towed to theirs. I told them they were nuts, not gonna do that and canceled everything. Well cancel everything is all I got done after their manager Alexandro ** repeatedly promised to take care of it. Nothing. The service contract was canceled and money sent to Dealer and they kept it since Sept. I think US Warranty and that Dealership are partners so they are running a big Scam. Oh and another thing complained to BBB and promptly got a letter from them trying to sell me a truck. Well if there is such a thing as consumer protection and federal law in this country those people should be in prison for fraud and numerous other crimes. As for this probably get another letter wanting to sell me another truck.

Original review: May 2, 2017

My car was stolen 6 months after I bought the car and I had gap coverage to cover what the insurance company did not. This company made me jump through hoops to get them all kinds of documentation and paperwork and when it was all said and done, they said that my claim was past the date for them to approve it. This company is a scam and they make you do all types of unnecessary work to push you past the date so they don't have to pay.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I bought a Mini Cooper less than a year ago with 60,000 miles. At 78,000 miles we discovered it had a transmission leak as well as a cylinder 3 misfire. Mini Cooper called the warranty company who came out and looked at it and said it was covered. Then a few days later came back and said it wasn't. Read the contract!!! Everything is covered!!! And they refuse to pay. This was a horrible investment. They are scam artists. I am canceling my warranty immediately.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US Warranty Corporation of Florida?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

I got GAP insurance when I bought my 2011 Chevy Camaro SS. It wasn't cheap, and naturally you think it's a good idea to have it so you're protected! About a year in a distracted driver crashed into me and my car was totaled. The other driver's insurance covered most of my loan but I ended up with a outstanding amount of $1043.72! You would think the gap will cover everything right? Wrong!

I got all the documents together for these thugs that were listed on their very long checklist, they made me jump through all kinds of hoops and then in the end after they received everything, they denied my claim, saying "oh you didn't get everything to us within the time frame stated on the fine print of your contract." What? I paid these thieves for a year and they swindled me out of my claim! Now my bank is after me, threatening to send it to credit bureaus if I don't pay! What a rip off US Warranty Corp is! Please do yourself a favor, never get US Warranty Corp, write it down and memorize it. You will be happier going with any other company.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

This company specializes in selling overpriced warranties and uses every excuse in the book to get out of paying for anything. We bought our SUV from DGDG Capitol Kia a year ago. We bought a vehicle with high miles, but had a really low-interest rate, so between our downpayment and low rate, our payments looked to be very manageable. Our only concern was the high mileage of the vehicle. The finance guy keyed in on this concern and convinced us to add a warranty to allay our fears about possible repair costs and maintenance. We were told that this warranty would cover everything that could possibly go wrong with the vehicle, and that repair shops would welcome working on our vehicle because the warranty company (United States Warranty Group) paid above the normal rates for repairs and maintenance.

For the past year we have been paying more than we would like for our car loan because of the warranty costs, but have accepted it as a worthwhile cost because it gave us peace of mind. Thankfully, for the past year we had no reason to use the "warranty", but in anticipation of a long road trip, I decided to take into the dealer for service (on the suggestion of a USWG rep). I came to find out that our "warranty" only paid for a fraction of the service. To make matters worse, it was 10,000 miles overdue for a timing belt replacement! Which, of course was not covered by the "warranty". DGDG Capitol Kia had sold us vehicle that was overdue for a timing belt replacement, and misled us into buying a warranty that would not even cover the repair. To make matters worse, I found out that this warranty would not cover a red cent if our engine grenaded due to the overdue timing belt.

Their reasoning is that if the engine self-destructs due to factory recommended service, I.e. Timing belt replacement, they will not cover the repair. I asked US Warranty Group what was covered by their "warranty", and the list of covered items was far shorter than the prerequisites for any repair at all. I talked to Vernon, the manager at Capitol Kia, at length about this issue. He told me that the finance guy and salesman that sold us our vehicle were no longer with them. In fact, he said that their whole staff was new. It seems clear that there was a reason for the change in staff. However, Vernon did not budge on his stance that DGDG was not at fault for this mishap, and they could not help us. It is clear to me that this is a company that does not make amends for its mistakes or take responsibility for unscrupulous actions undertaken by its staff. I doubt that I am the first or last disgusted customer that feels taken advantage of.

Original review: June 27, 2014

I had an unpleasant experience when I call to make a claim about front tire in my car that caught a nail and I talked to a supervisor. She told us to go to a certified shop after I explained what happen. I took it to Pep Boys after I called your company. Pep Boys call your company and told them that the repair was not going to be authorized. Next day I took it to the Hyundai dealer and they check the tire and saw that the tire damage was created by a nail and they agree the tire was unserviceable. They call the company and they denied the authorization to replace the tire. Your contract states that a nail in tire is a reason to replace the tire. I have to pay for the replacement even though they even send pictures to the road hazard company. Thanks.

Original review: May 28, 2014

I purchased an used 2004 F250 and was talked into this warranty. Two Weeks after purchased, the IPC valves and sensors went out and had to be replaced. I was told at time of purchase that electronics were covered. Well of course USWC denied the claim. The Ford dealership I went with said that was unusual and that most Co extended contract companies usually cover such. No, my truck is back in for a IPR issue and I have no confidence USWC will cover the repairs.

Original review: March 13, 2014

Took my BMW in for park brake problem and was denied coverage, because USWC say that the actuator is not a covered item. Although the warranty states that brake pads and such are not covered, under the Electrical Components section, an actuator is covered for door locks. On this particular car, the park brakes are powered by an actuator located in the trunk.

US Warranty Corp of Florida Company Information