Indiana Warranty Inc.

641 Washington St. Suite 17, Columbus, IN

Out of Business

Compare Extended Auto Warranty Companies

Research top Extended Auto Warranty Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought a 48-month unlimited mileage gold warranty on my 04 Ford F150 when purchased on Feb. 20, 2009 at a cost of $1600. My truck needs a new wheel bearing and their number is disconnected and they are out of business.

i bought a warranty with my truck and now they have went out of business and i dont have a warranty

I called the (866) # to file a car warranty claim and got a message that the company was filing bankruptcy. The (317) # has a recording that says the # has been disconnected but the voice on the message is the same as the voice on the (866) message it is not a phone company recording. I suspect that the company has simply skipped town.

My son purchased this vehicle and warranty when he returned from Afghanistan and was taken advantage of. Do we have any recourse? The vehicle requires $1,600 in repairs that should have been covered under this warranty.

All of the numbers to the business are disconnected at this time. My truck is in need of repair under a covered item according to the warranty. This is the 3rd time I have called on the company. The first was a window regulator that was supposed to be covered, but wasn't and I had to foot the entire bill. The second time my fuel pump went bad and it was covered, but they would not cover the labor and wanted to put a used pump on from a junk yard. I was able to find a brand new part online and have it shipped to the place that did the repairs. I still had to cover over half of the cost for the repair.

The third time is now and I need a new drive axle (rear end) in the rear of my 2002 Chevy Avalanche. This is a $1,400.00 repair and there are no good numbers to get a hold of the warranty company. Every number I find is disconnected with an alternate number that is also disconnected. I just want them to hold up their end of the agreement or give me my money back.

I paid $1,200.00 for a warranty and now I need their assistance and as far as I can see, they are avoiding any claims by changing their phone number. I'm not asking for anything extra or special treatment. I'm just asking for what I paid for.

when i bought my 01 cadilac in 08 i purchased ind. warranty Titanium warranty my car had some ignition problems in oct. so i took it to cadilac dealer to fix (not covered by warranty) they checked the car out and noted a few things wrong with it. one being water pump but told me it was minor. I never had any trouble with this so let it go for now. my car has always had its oil changed on time but in between we've had to add oil i asked my machanic about it but he never seen any thing and thought it was because we traveled and the motor being big just used it possibly.

so about a month ago my (Low coolant light) came on and I added water to over flow about 2 maybe 3 weeks later came on again so i took the car in to cadilac thinking of the water pump. It wasnt the water pump, they said behind the pump they seen the head gasket was leaking, so again I called Indian warranty they had me take the car to a different service station of their choice. They check out the car and again they said my head gasket had blown. they also told me i could come get my car until they heard back from the warranty place it might take awhile

I went and got the car but when I got home I called Indiana warranty to find out how long before I can get it fixed. He had told me to trake the car back to the shop in the morning, so I did. At about 2 pm I still hadn't heard anything I called the shop just to find out IN. warranty never got back to them so I called them right away his attitude with me had changed You didnt call and let me know it was back there! even tho he had told me to take it back, ok well its there now it needs fixed.

well at 4pm Indiana warranty calls me back,and tells me their under writers will not caver my head gasket because when the Low coolant light came on I had over heated the car causing that to happen. I tryed telling him my car never over heated EVER thats just means over flow is low but argueing with me they wont cover it,even tho in my contract it clearly states they do. I went to the shop (they sent me to)and got my car the gentleman at the desk tell me it happens all the time with them, then he showed me why they turned me down $3700 is what it'll cost he also told me how they wanted him not to tell a customer before about all their cars problems cause they just wanted to fix one thing.

I know this guy from Indiana warranty was just finding a way to get out of this and I tryed having him talk to my husband, but he refused. I guess me being a woman he thinks he can get by with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Indiana Warranty Inc.?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Indiana Warranty Inc. Company Profile