Find an Extended Auto Warranties partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About ForeverCar

ForeverCar is an online broker that offers vehicle service contracts from multiple providers. It has four coverage options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus. While the company could make it easier to understand its plans before requiring your contact info, details are available on its website, and the plans are customizable.

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Pros

• Shares multiple quotes
    • Multiple waiting period options
    • Choose your deductible

Cons

• Limited benefits
    • Plans not transparent

Bottom Line

ForeverCar is a good choice for car owners who want control over the details of their plan. Although plan details are not initially easy to compare, ForeverCar plans are highly customizable.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

ForeverCar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForeverCar?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I always get an extended warranty whenever the old one runs out and Forever Car had pricing which I liked. Their sales rep was fine, too.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

ForeverCar seems to be a good service. They have a good sales rep who is easy to talk to. He explained the difference between the warranty with one place versus another, and how it compares to everyone else.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

My vehicle's manufacturer warranty expired in 2010 so I got a warranty from ForeverCar. Making payments was easy, but every time I call the customer service, the line is always busy. I called three, four, even five times. I'm also unable to look for my account because my name on the website is wrong. It's Muhanad, not Muhamad.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I bought a used car and looked into getting an auto warranty. ForeverCar covered what I wanted to be covered and so I went with them. I just purchased it three weeks ago.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I needed an extended warranty, so I got online, read the reviews and called ForeverCar. Their rep was awesome and was very helpful. We talked several times about the initial plan and what I wanted to do. We then figured out that we could do a little bit more for just a few more dollars. He got me the plan that fit what I needed. We went over it and it worked out great. It was very simple.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

My son is 19 and he just purchased a vehicle. I want him to be covered so I got an auto warranty from ForeverCar. I was looking online and it was the best offer that I received. The only issue that I’ve had, thus far, is that the process wasn’t explained. A sensor light came on last week and we had to take it in. The dealership tried to locate the company and was unsuccessful. So we went ahead and paid out of pocket with the notion that we would get reimbursed, at least everything above the deductible. And we wish we had asked because we didn’t file a claim first. I called to file the claim but it was after we had already paid for the services because the dealership said they couldn’t get a hold of the company when they were trying to submit the claim. We’re getting ready to go out of town and we need this car fixed.

The customer service team basically was like, “You snooze, you lose”. “You don’t know if you don’t know,” and then that’s it. No compensation or anything. So I’m guessing it was a lesson learned. I’ve never called before with an issue so I just would’ve preferred a little more genuineness. I ended up not get the money back. I'm very dissatisfied at this point because I wasn’t made aware of what the actual process was. Whether I fax the documentation or the dealership would fax what they've done, I feel like that should have sufficed.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I didn't buy the extended warranty when I first purchased my Buick so I decided to get one from ForeverCar. I had experienced some problems with others so I wanted to get secured the right way with a different company that was going to back the work that needed to be done if it came up. There were also some things on the extended warranty that I was surprised that ForeverCar covered. The payments also seemed very affordable.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I’ve had an extended warranty on a previous vehicle that worked out fine. I planned on keeping this vehicle for five years total, but the original factory warranty expired due to mileage already, so I wanted to keep something going. ForeverCar's price initially got my attention, then I looked up some stuff online to make sure it was a good company or not. I had a good experience and business transaction with them.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

I'm canceling my ForeverCar warranty. I've been told that they would cover if I have my car checked in the dealership. I went to dealership and nothing was covered. Also, when I said to make arranged payments, they took money off my account and I was pissed. I told them to take it on the 5th and they took it out on the 1st. They just can't listen.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

I bought a used car, so I needed the extra coverage and my uncle told me about ForeverCar. We called a couple of places and these places were out of my range. I called ForeverCar and they came up with the best quote. They spoke with clarity and I understood all the options and everything that went on with the contract. It's easy making payments. I do direct deposit. Everything went well.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

A friend recommended ForeverCar and I've had their extended warranty for over a month. The reps explained all the benefits and answered all my questions. I would recommend ForeverCar.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

I bought a used vehicle and ForeverCar seemed very good, so I got an extended warranty from them. Their sales reps do their job. They're supposed to sell something and they do. I've been with them for seven months now, however, I'm not too happy with my coverage. The payments are affordable, but at the same time, it doesn't cover anything I need so I'm thinking of canceling it. I'm out of almost $4,000 on my vehicle because the problem it has is not internal even though it has something to do with my transmission. They only cover internal problems, and most of the time, internal problems don't really happen with vehicles.

There are so many guidelines and the warranty covers electrical problems but doesn't cover the specific part that I need. In fact, I've been to three dealerships and everyone said that it is a waste to get an extended warranty because they don't cover anything that goes wrong. I wouldn't recommend it because I'm out more money already than what I was spending on the extended warranty. If it covers half of the cost, I'd be happier.

ForeverCar response

Forevercar is currently trying to reach customer. At this current moment we have only been able to leave a voice mails.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

My vehicle ran out of warranty at 50,000 miles, so I have to purchase another warranty before it ran out. Then one of my buddies who purchased a warranty from ForeverCar for his BMW told me that I can pay for it monthly instead of paying it upfront. When I talked to the lady that signed me up, she told me that I can also cancel it with no liability for the rest of the month if I decided to sell the car within a year. The payments and pricing are fair, and I've recommended it to a couple of friends already.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2016

I found ForeverCar online and it seemed to be something that would work for me. Because of the cost of repairs, I signed up with them and have made two payments already. There are parts of it that I don't really understand and obviously the policy is not going to cover everything on the truck, but if I'm correct, it will clear at major items.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

Fixing the parts of the car is expensive, so I figured it'd be a good idea to get a warranty. ForeverCar had the best price compared to the other ones I've seen. Some were $6000, while others were about $3500. Their customer service is also one of the reasons why I got a warranty through them. There was another company with a good price, but the rep from ForeverCar called me twice just to remind me. I told him I was going to do it, but then I started thinking about not doing it. However, he kept calling me just to check on me, and he really talked me into the sale. He made me know that they are the kind of company I want to do business with.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

The warranty on my Buick was running out and I wanted to get another one to extend it to the end of the time that I had to finish paying for it. ForeverCar's salesperson, Tim, was really cool and he was from my neighborhood so I trusted him. He got me the deal that I wanted and it was good. However, when I traded the car, instead of buying one, I figured I'd lease one. That way I wouldn't have to pay for a warranty, so I had to cancel it. I didn't get a chance to use it, but it was a safety net so it was worth it. I recommended them to a bunch of people and even to a finance company.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

After having some issues after purchase I found that once the correct individual is spoken to that things can get done. I still believe that the initial sales person I spoke to is a nice individual. Thanks again Orlando for getting this resolved.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

ForeverCar came up as the top Google search result when I looked up auto warranties. I’m in marketing and I know that that means that most people have clicked on that one and I assumed that they were one of the better-rated ones. I liked that they're really transparent with how much it was going to cost and they were great. I got a warranty from them and then at 32 days I decided that I wanted to upgrade my warranty to a better plan but they couldn’t just upgrade it. They said they’d set me up with a new warranty, so they cancelled my old one and set up a new one. They refunded all the money that I put towards my other plan, which was really cool. I did not expect that at all. They were accommodating. My sales rep,Don, was awesome. He helped me both times. He’s easy to talk to and get along with. He made sure that everything was taken care of. I’d definitely recommend ForeverCar to anybody.

Resolution response: Aug. 19, 2016

My engine had gone out after I had been with ForeverCar two months. Based on my experience two of my friends now are purchasing the plan.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The warranty on my vehicle ran out so I purchased an extended warranty with Geico and had it for a month, and then, ForeverCar called and told me they'd give me a better rate. I switched to them because they were saving me $30. I went out of town and when I came home, my car was messed up. I took it to the dealer and he said I needed an engine. ForeverCar said that they're not going to pay for the gasket and I already paid $120 for the diagnosis. I'm on a fixed income, and everything's a total of $500 which I did not have. I took it to the dealer that charges $120 an hour. They knew I'd only pay $105 so I'd be responsible for the other $15 for all the labor and work. I couldn't afford that either so I have no choice but to pick up my vehicle and let it sit until I can afford to do something with it. In the meantime, it's not drivable when it's not fixed. In that sense, I have no use for the warranty because I can't use it. It's no good to me and I wasted money on it.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2016

I have a Toyota and it’s been doing really good. Somebody told me that I can get extended warranty in case anything happened. But I said, “Probably not.” But then my brother-in-law had a car and it’s been doing well like mine, and then he all of a sudden had an issue, so I thought maybe I should give the extended warranty a try. I went with ForeverCar and my customer service rep was really nice and he got me a good deal. However, when they deducted the first amount, they took out the wrong amount. So I contacted him and he apologized, he said someone would be contacting me to correct it. Nobody ever called me. The second month came and they still took out the wrong amount. They’re taking too much out. So I called again, left a message, and I emailed them, but I haven’t received a response yet.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2016

My car's older and knowing that repairs are going to be needed soon, I got an extended auto warranty from ForeverCar. When I upgraded my warranty and asked for a refund, they told me it was going out the following Friday. However, I got a phone call saying it's six to eight weeks to get a refund so I was given a wrong information. Also, the rep never responded back to my email so I was a little disappointed in that.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2016

I have a BMW and for cars like that, I get a warranty on them. The person from ForeverCar I was on the phone with got me a good deal on it. He's great and the payments are really affordable. My car's in the shop right now and there's no difficulty in the process. So far, my experience with it has been pretty good.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

I bought a car with a turbocharger on it and they're notorious for having issues so I thought getting an extended auto warranty would be a safe way to eliminate a headache. ForeverCar's price was good and the rep was really informative and she seemed to know what she was doing. I'm happy with my experience. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

ForeverCar doesn’t know how to call somebody back after the purchase. Getting a hold of them is no problem but getting them to do their job is something else. I’ve talked with them about six or seven times, maybe even more via emails and phone, and every time I get the same thing, “We’re gonna take care of this right now.” I tell them, “Great. When it’s done, you let me know.” They'd say they'll contact me by tomorrow morning and those tomorrow mornings never come.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

I needed an extended auto warranty because my current one ran out. I looked up the reviews on ForeverCar and decided to go with them. The protection specialist was great and she sent me all the information I needed through email but haven’t verified yet to see if it went into how to file claims. My payments are made online so it’s fairly easy.

Resolution response: Aug. 18, 2016

I had written a review that has now been settled. ForeverCar has contacted me a second time to make sure that I was satisfied. I want to say they are very cooperative.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

I had bought an extended warranty and when I cancelled it without using it I was told I would get a prorated refund. That was in June and I still haven't gotten it. I called three times and got no results. I also referred a friend to them that had gotten a warranty and was told I would get a $100.00 visa card for a referral fee. When I called about that I was then told she had to make two payments first. After she did I called back about that then I was told I had to make two also.She had gotten hers first so after I made two payments three weeks later is when I cancelled the warranty. When I called them about this they said I would not get the visa card because I was no longer a customer, even though I was a customer when the referral was due to me at the time.

ForeverCar response

Mr. Bronson accidentally hit 2 stars. He meant to rate us 4 stars.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

I just bought a vehicle and wanted to be on the safe side as I had no warranty on it. I googled auto warranty company and Forevercar came out on top. Their rep was good and really helpful, explaining thing in detail. I’m already paid for the first month right now and making payments is going be easy. Everything else is working well.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

An extended warranty was a better idea for our vehicle. We got ForeverCar because when I spoke to their sales rep, she was very detailed about the coverage. She was great. They've got very good people at ForeverCar.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

I have a car that’s paid off and another car that’s gonna be paid off so I was getting two extended warranties. I started shopping on the internet, and the first place that I looked at was very expensive. The second place was ForeverCar, and their guy called me back and went through all the different options with me. He was very professional and friendly. He was able to talk about more than just the car service. I feel like he’s already a friend, so he’s always listening or trying to relate with me and carry a conversation. Not all about the sale is a very good thing for me. I chose them because there were better plans that were cheaper in the long run. It provided more coverage for me also.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

We always planned to get an extended auto warranty when we bought the vehicle. The rep at ForeverCar was good. They didn't tell us how to file a claim but they said that whenever we had an issue with the car, we would take it to wherever we wanted to and they would take care of everything.

ForeverCar Company Information