Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Center Open
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

1 featured review
Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: April 11, 2022

Just wanted to get a quote from Endurance as my mfg warranty will expire soon. Customer service rep called I told her I was only wanting a quick quote. After she gave me the price, I said very good, she hung up without so much as a thank you, have a nice day, ** or anything. Worst customer ever, won't be doing business with them.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 4, 2022

Conversation on phone with agent, was very informal. He understood what I was looking for. Informed me what is all covered in the policy, and worked with me about the time frame I wanted to start it. We set up a date to get it started.

Original review: March 30, 2022

The first time I used Endurance when I had issues with my car, it was very annoying because it took too long to get paid. I had to have a rental car for more than a week, and they only paid for five days. I couldn't get some of the issues fixed at the time because they didn't cover them. So I had to put money for myself. I'm still waiting for the car to get fixed. I wasn't happy at all. That's why I cancelled my policy with Endurance and I haven't paid them because I don't want it anymore. Because when I was sold the product, I was sold one thing, and the service wasn't there the way it was sold to me.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I was happy with the service. My car needed work. I just gave it to the mechanic and I didn't hear anything. He told me what Endurance would pay and I said, "Go ahead, do it." I was less than a year on the policy but they covered most of it, which I was happy with because I was afraid they would tell me the policy wasn't in fact long enough. So far, I'm happy with Endurance. I might use them for another car I have if they give me good enough incentive.

Original review: March 27, 2022

Endurance was willing to take on older cars. I may use them again in the future. I had a couple of things that happened and they fixed them for me. Their process was fairly seamless and quick.

Original review: March 26, 2022

I am very satisfied with Endurance, so far. My agent, Daniel **, was very helpful in answering all my questions. I feel that I choose the best plan for my needs and my budget. I have to be careful of any extra expenses I might incur. This is because I am a 73 year-old widow on a limited income. THANK YOU ENDURANCE!

Original review: March 21, 2022

My plan was to keep the warranty for a little bit of time but I ended up liking the warranty. They've paid for an alternator and they've paid for a second set of keys. I kept it. They're pretty reasonable. For certain things, I need to fill out the paperwork a certain way, make sure I have the VIN number on my receipt. You have to follow their instructions and if you do that, then you're all set. Also, I normally get paid back in less than a month for my expenses and I know a mechanic that they work with. If something happens, I feel like I can go back and do it again.

Original review: March 21, 2022

Signing up was a pretty easy and straightforward process. I loved their customer service. They were all nice and they explained everything the way so I can understand.

Original review: March 17, 2022

I had an issue with my car three months into my Endurance plan and the bill was $1,800, and my cost was $188.12. I had to pay the tax and my $100 deductible. Endurance paid everything else directly to Continental Tire and Auto Service in Sebastian and took care of everything. It was fantastic. They got me a rental car and paid for it. If I was out of town, they would have contacted the hotel and said that the car was gonna be serviced for five days. They would cover my stay for service five days and I just had to give my receipts for food. They haven't done me wrong yet. In the beginning, it was hard to navigate through Endurance’s system. Navigating from one person to another person was a little difficult and I never used them before so, the first obstacle was that, but it turned out great. I tell my friends about it, too.

The customer service is great. Setting up the towing was a little daunting because it's out of their hands. The person was supposed to be in my house at 7 o'clock in the morning and at 7:25, I got a message saying a new towing service is coming to the point that the appointment is gonna be canceled for my car to be fixed at the place. But the guy showed up just as I was about to get my car and tried to get it down there. That was the only thing but they did follow up

Original review: March 15, 2022

When I asked for a quote and even mentioned a different company's prices the manager lost it on me!! The agent called me back and talked me into a policy despite the manager's unprofessionalism. She assured me it was very easy to cancel if I changed my mind. I called them on a daily basis only to leave a call back number for a full week!! I was finally able to cancel!!

Original review: March 11, 2022

The purchase process with Endurance was fast and took less than an hour. I got the tires changed on my Nissan Rogue and the oil was also offered.

Original review: March 10, 2022

So far, the service of Endurance has been fine. They also have the best price.

Original review: March 9, 2022

My car was at Ford Motor. Endurance sent the part on a Friday, but they sent the wrong thing. I was without my car for like a week and a couple of days. Then they sent the correct part on that Tuesday, and I got my car at the end of the week. I had to keep the rental that I had a couple of days longer because I had no transportation. Endurance only pays for a certain amount of days and they paid the couple of extra days, but I got the runaround a little bit. As far as the customer service, I didn't have any problem with them.

Original review: March 7, 2022

The agent went above and beyond his responsibility. He did very well. Real satisfied with him. Would recommend Endurance to anybody. I think Endurance will out beat anybody out there. I had two cars insured by endurance and I think the rate was very reasonable.

Original review: March 7, 2022

I have a truck with a little bit of a lift and oversized tires and when I signed up for Endurance, I made sure that they knew because I wanted to make sure it was covered in the future. Then, they called me a year later trying to sell me a better product for longer years and longer mileage and it was only $10 more a month. They transferred everything over and recently, I noticed that there is no lift kit on there. But they verified the tires with me. They knew there were some tires but they never put the lift kit fee on there. We've been kind of going back and forth and they said they would need to just cancel this and get me a new one. Then, they said I now have too much mileage so they can't do that and it's gonna cost me five grand. I'm really irritated. The customer service, for the most part, has been pretty bad. But the last guy that I've been working with, Caleb, has been really trying to help me out.

Original review: March 6, 2022

I'm not super happy with Endurance. When I had to have my truck serviced, it was kind of an inconvenience. What they cover and what they don't made me feel like they were hiding certain things. I had an EGR valve done, which cost me $2,800 in Dodge, and they don't cover that. I thought when I bought a $4,000 warranty, I’d be covered without a problem but it didn't work out that way. Also, they wanted to put an aftermarket part on my air conditioner. I didn't feel like I was treated the way I should have been treated.

Original review: March 6, 2022

Endurance's customer service is good for the most part. I have had situations, though, where it was like, “Okay, what do I do?” The first time I used Endurance on my vehicle, there was a situation where an inspector came out and looked at my vehicle and deemed that nothing was wrong with the part that was messed up. So, I kept trying to tell them that the guy inspected it wrong, that I can show you proof and send a video. I was getting a runaround. They said that they already sent somebody out and were not going to send somebody else out again. I kept going back and forth. It felt like they are more so aligned with the inspector. I ended up sending the video back to Endurance showing that when I turn the steering wheel, it's making this noise. After going back and forth over almost two weeks, they finally approved the part to get fixed. They need to be more aligned with their customer. Other than that, I appreciate Endurance. It covers a lot .

Original review: March 6, 2022

I had an issue with the clutch but Endurance said it wasn't covered. I called several times to cancel my services and they leave me on hold for hours. They never pick up. I don't like their service. They're horrible.

Original review: March 4, 2022

The customer service with Endurance was excellent. The only thing is they don't always agree with how much the dealership is charging. I’ve used it one time and the dealership wanted $200 for the part but Endurance would only pay 160. So I was left with the rest. I had spoken with the Cadillac dealership when I purchased it and I asked if they had any experience dealing with Endurance. They said yes and that they’re very good to work with but they don't always pay the entire amount that the dealership charges. So, I went into it knowing that before I purchased it. It's like health insurance. We only get allowed this much. If they want to charge you more, that's their problem.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

The rep was very professional and informative. Endurance is very valuable especially if you have an older car. I recommend it. You should really have protection from Endurance.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

The purchasing process was simple and easy. The agent I had was professional and educational at the same time. He was also honest. But I couldn't afford Endurance anymore so I had to cancel.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I have a 2006 Hummer 3 in excellent condition, but it reached 148,000 miles. Endurance said they will insure anything under 150,000. So they insured me and the radiator was covered. But when it went into Plaza Cadillac, it had a leak at the top behind. You couldn't tell it was leaking there unless you took the radiator out. Before the shop took the radiator out, they did a test to see and the pressure released because there was a leak in the radiator. But Endurance wouldn't cover the radiator because they said I drove my truck excessively. I asked every mechanic, “If I drove mine excessively while it was hot, wouldn't I have burned up my engine?” They said, "Yeah. Real fast." But I told them I didn't drive it excessively.

Endurance didn't agree with what Plaza Cadillac said was done about my car. So I kept trying to get back with the adjuster from Endurance, but they wouldn't talk to me. When they did, they just flat said, "We're not covering it." So I paid all of it because I wanted my car out. I took my car in before Thanksgiving, and I got my car out three weeks later. It was a long time and I wasn't going to fight anymore with Endurance. I took the receipt and I sent it in. I told them they can reimburse me because I paid for it. But they said they were not going to reimburse me for the radiator, and they didn't. It was a horrible experience. The customer service was lousy. I even had reps yelling at me on the phone when I asked for clarification and they told me, "No. I cannot speak with the adjuster, only the serviceman can."

They were going to reimburse me for my oil change and for taking another month out after I had cancelled the policy. I tried to cancel several different ways, but I couldn't get through on the phone. Then they said I had to email it in. They were going around in circles and I kept telling them, "There's laws against treating old people like this. And if you treat me like this, I know you're treating other people like this." So I'm still waiting on my reimbursement for the months they took out, which was wrong. I don't like their service. I also told them I'm gonna send them to Better Business Bureau. But it didn't bother them.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

They were very knowledgeable and I got three years free for being a frontline worker. The guy gave me a really good deal. I'm pretty satisfied with the package that I got.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

Endurance had the right price and everything we needed, and their customer service was okay, till I got to the person that said the price was different. The price was wrong when I got the information. I had to argue with somebody to get the right price, and he was not a nice person, but I won.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

Purchasing the plan was quick and simple. I got online then made a phone call and the guy’s helped me through it.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

What Endurance offered were good. Also, their service has been great.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

The customer service is great. They're very knowledgeable. Endurance covers everything that I need covered. It's worth it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I've had Endurance before and I stayed with it. It was just reasonable. My experience was excellent.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

Endurance sent me everything that I wanted to know and what the plan covered exactly. It covered all the parts in the engine and the transmission. I asked questions like, “What if I threw a rod? Are you gonna rebuild the engine or what?” They said, “Well, we'll see which way is more expensive, to either rebuild or replace.” The guy that I talked to was knowledgeable.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I reached out to this company because of the reviews, but there are concerns with the professionalism of the sales people. A sales representative was very rude when I started asking questions about the specifics of the plan. This was very troubling to me and also a red flag. Be careful.