Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2015

I am very happy with my warranty from Endurance. They provided me with great coverage and even better service. They are really great at helping over the phone. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2015

The employees at Endurance are just wonderful. I have called many times and they always are so very friendly to help me with my issues. Thank you very much for your help always.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2015

Second warranty I have with this company and every time I call it is always a pleasant experience. Great job Martin!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2015

I have worked with their customer service department a couple of times over the last few months and they are always great. Really good service from them.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2015

Very affordable policy. I got great coverage and it was a lot less expensive than I thought it would be. Ask about the discounts!!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2015

Was unable to make an online payment. Entered contract number wrong, but all fixed now. Eddie ** was perfect.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2015

I called in earlier in the week and their customer service department is extremely friendly and helpful. Long story short, I made a mistake with my account but they fixed it for me and even smoothed things over so I wasn't charged any late payments. I am more than satisfied with the service I received today. :)

Original review: Feb. 12, 2015

Endurance customer service is unmatched. They are the best in the business!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2015

I am very satisfied with Endurance's service. I was waiting to write this review after I received reimbursement for the rental car that they were sending. The claim process was fairly easy but I was out about $200 for a rental car that I didn't have. Just received the reimbursement in the mail yesterday. They sped up the shipping for me because I explained my situation. Very nice of them to do that.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2015

I got my warranty with Endurance about 2 years ago and I didn't have to use it until the first time yesterday. The customer service here is AWESOME! I called in my claim and the whole process was done in the same day and I got my car back so fast. I am VERY impressed with how easy this was to do.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2015

I spoke with Steven over the phone today and he assisted me with my policy. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2015

We called in over the weekend to get some prices for different cars we were considering purchasing. We spoke with Cory and he was very patient with us and gave us information for about 6 different cars. I appreciated him taking the time to help us even though we didn't buy yet. Very professional sales staff.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2015

I had the pleasure of speaking with Martin, the customer service manager at Endurance and he was an absolute delight. He was very resourceful and was able to solve all of my issues. He is a true asset to your team.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2015

Called in today to check on the status of a repair that I had to get done. Repair shop made a mistake and said they would not get the part for my truck in until early next week but Mr. Eddie ** was able to get on the line and get the repair shop to overnight it so my car will be fixed tomorrow. These guys are the greatest.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2015

I had been searching for an extended warranty for my husband's Chevy for over 3 weeks and after reviewing all of the auto warranty companies and their coverage, I decided to go with Endurance because they offered me the best coverage at the lowest price. Very friendly service too. I am very happy with these guys and HIGHLY recommend them to you all.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

Been working with endurance for about 2-years now and I have never had a problem with them. My truck is in good shape and it's all thanks to these guys. Good company to work with.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

I purchased a warranty from specialist Martin ** to sell my truck. After a difficult month I finally sold my truck. During this time, I spoke with Mr. ** several times assuring me if the new owners didn't want the warranty that he would work with me. Mr. ** was honest to his word by refunding my policy and only charging me a small fee. Mr. ** is a great example of an employee who cares about people and their vehicles and Endurance is a good example of a company who trust in their employees to make each customer special.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

Endurance is a good company to work with. I am very happy with my warranty from them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

I had an issue with my policy and I used the online chat to get in touch with them and they solved all of my problems. I was able to get everything solved while I was at work. Great customer service here!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2015

Out of warranty problem with Lexus - Well handled and very professional.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

I spoke with Eddie ** on the phone the other day and he was very helpful and nice. I had phone issues so he had to call me back three separate times but was very nice and understanding. I really appreciated his hard work dealing with me. Thank you, Eddie.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

Called in and had to use the roadside assistance number to get my car towed to the mechanic. There wasn't anything seriously wrong with my vehicle, just a loose hose but the towing was very fast and they were very friendly. My rep from Endurance even called back to check in on me after to make sure everything was okay. I thought that was very nice of him. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

I filled out a form on their website to get a free quote for an extended warranty on my Chevy cruze and they called me within seconds of hitting the submit button. It is all hands on deck over there, which is what I like to see. The guy on the phone was super friendly and knew a whole lot about cars. Will be purchasing with them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2015

I called in to this company to just ask a few questions and ended up on the phone for almost an hour and I learned so much. Very friendly customer service. I would recommend.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2015

I called in the other day to speak with somebody about a policy I purchased back in April of 2013 and the guy on the phone Eddie was very friendly and very helpful. I had to file a claim and I was surprised at how they handled pretty much everything. I am very happy with their service.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2015

I had issues with my credit card and I forgot to change the number that Endurance had on file. I had missed my monthly payment by over two weeks and called them to explain and they were so forgiving. They told me to not worry about it -- they deferred the payment since I had such a great payment history. These guys are a class act and I mean it!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2015

I have had my policy with Endurance for almost 2 years now and I had to use it for the very first time last week. My transmission went out completely and I knew that I would be looking at a $2000+ bill, which is why I got the protection in the first place. I talked to their customer service department first and then their claims department and they were both super helpful and super nice. They pretty much did everything for me, I just sat in the lobby of the dealership while they hammered out the details on the phone. When they called me up to the front desk they gave me my keys and wished me a good day and I was on my way. It was the easiest process ever. Thank you Endurance!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2015

I have been with Endurance for my last 3 cars and they are a really great company to work with. I have had to deal with them quite a lot as my second car was a complete dud but they were great about getting it fixed when I needed it. I just bought my third policy with them so I can comfortably say that endurance is the best warranty company around. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2015

I have an Xtra Supreme contract with Endurance and on 0/13/2015 my Acura MDX's alternator failed. I tow it to STS (A nationally recognized auto shop) and as per the store manager, Gary, the alternator and the serpentine belt needs to be replaced. Both of these items are explicitly listed on my contract with Endurance. I was really frustrated after trying to explain without success to the Interstate (Administrator company) why they should cover the expense for both the Alternator and the Serpentine belt. The Interstate response was that the alternator is broken but not the Serpentine belt.

For Interstate to authorize the Serpentine belt it has to be broken. Interstate was simply following the rules by the book and refuse to apply any judgment. But as per STS, it does not make sense to put an old worn out Serpentine belt on a brand new Alternator. I, an Xtra Supreme contract holder, was concerned about the extra expense I have to pocket out, in addition to my $100 deductible for an item covered by the Endurance's top of the line extended warranty contract.

When I called Endurance (Martin **) on 01/16/2015 at 4.30pm, I was only hoping Endurance will take care of the payment for the Serpentine belt (Approximately $50) since it was the right thing to do when replacing the Alternator for an Xtra Supreme customer. But did not expect Endurance to go above and beyond and waive my February 2015 monthly payment of $181.50. Thank you again for going above and beyond in satisfying your customers.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2014

Thank you for all your help with the claim. I didn't know that the process can be that easy, Steve and Kelsey were very helpful. My car is more than 10 years old now but they still approved my claim and fixed the problem (I drive Honda Accord). My husband and I will recommend your company to all our friends! Thanks a lot again!

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information