Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2015

I had been searching for an extended warranty for my husband's Chevy for over 3 weeks and after reviewing all of the auto warranty companies and their coverage, I decided to go with Endurance because they offered me the best coverage at the lowest price. Very friendly service too. I am very happy with these guys and HIGHLY recommend them to you all.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

Been working with endurance for about 2-years now and I have never had a problem with them. My truck is in good shape and it's all thanks to these guys. Good company to work with.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

I purchased a warranty from specialist Martin ** to sell my truck. After a difficult month I finally sold my truck. During this time, I spoke with Mr. ** several times assuring me if the new owners didn't want the warranty that he would work with me. Mr. ** was honest to his word by refunding my policy and only charging me a small fee. Mr. ** is a great example of an employee who cares about people and their vehicles and Endurance is a good example of a company who trust in their employees to make each customer special.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

Endurance is a good company to work with. I am very happy with my warranty from them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2015

I had an issue with my policy and I used the online chat to get in touch with them and they solved all of my problems. I was able to get everything solved while I was at work. Great customer service here!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2015

Out of warranty problem with Lexus - Well handled and very professional.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

I spoke with Eddie ** on the phone the other day and he was very helpful and nice. I had phone issues so he had to call me back three separate times but was very nice and understanding. I really appreciated his hard work dealing with me. Thank you, Eddie.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

Called in and had to use the roadside assistance number to get my car towed to the mechanic. There wasn't anything seriously wrong with my vehicle, just a loose hose but the towing was very fast and they were very friendly. My rep from Endurance even called back to check in on me after to make sure everything was okay. I thought that was very nice of him. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

I filled out a form on their website to get a free quote for an extended warranty on my Chevy cruze and they called me within seconds of hitting the submit button. It is all hands on deck over there, which is what I like to see. The guy on the phone was super friendly and knew a whole lot about cars. Will be purchasing with them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2015

I called in to this company to just ask a few questions and ended up on the phone for almost an hour and I learned so much. Very friendly customer service. I would recommend.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2015

I called in the other day to speak with somebody about a policy I purchased back in April of 2013 and the guy on the phone Eddie was very friendly and very helpful. I had to file a claim and I was surprised at how they handled pretty much everything. I am very happy with their service.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2015

I had issues with my credit card and I forgot to change the number that Endurance had on file. I had missed my monthly payment by over two weeks and called them to explain and they were so forgiving. They told me to not worry about it -- they deferred the payment since I had such a great payment history. These guys are a class act and I mean it!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2015

I have had my policy with Endurance for almost 2 years now and I had to use it for the very first time last week. My transmission went out completely and I knew that I would be looking at a $2000+ bill, which is why I got the protection in the first place. I talked to their customer service department first and then their claims department and they were both super helpful and super nice. They pretty much did everything for me, I just sat in the lobby of the dealership while they hammered out the details on the phone. When they called me up to the front desk they gave me my keys and wished me a good day and I was on my way. It was the easiest process ever. Thank you Endurance!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2015

I have been with Endurance for my last 3 cars and they are a really great company to work with. I have had to deal with them quite a lot as my second car was a complete dud but they were great about getting it fixed when I needed it. I just bought my third policy with them so I can comfortably say that endurance is the best warranty company around. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2015

I have an Xtra Supreme contract with Endurance and on 0/13/2015 my Acura MDX's alternator failed. I tow it to STS (A nationally recognized auto shop) and as per the store manager, Gary, the alternator and the serpentine belt needs to be replaced. Both of these items are explicitly listed on my contract with Endurance. I was really frustrated after trying to explain without success to the Interstate (Administrator company) why they should cover the expense for both the Alternator and the Serpentine belt. The Interstate response was that the alternator is broken but not the Serpentine belt.

For Interstate to authorize the Serpentine belt it has to be broken. Interstate was simply following the rules by the book and refuse to apply any judgment. But as per STS, it does not make sense to put an old worn out Serpentine belt on a brand new Alternator. I, an Xtra Supreme contract holder, was concerned about the extra expense I have to pocket out, in addition to my $100 deductible for an item covered by the Endurance's top of the line extended warranty contract.

When I called Endurance (Martin **) on 01/16/2015 at 4.30pm, I was only hoping Endurance will take care of the payment for the Serpentine belt (Approximately $50) since it was the right thing to do when replacing the Alternator for an Xtra Supreme customer. But did not expect Endurance to go above and beyond and waive my February 2015 monthly payment of $181.50. Thank you again for going above and beyond in satisfying your customers.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2014

Thank you for all your help with the claim. I didn't know that the process can be that easy, Steve and Kelsey were very helpful. My car is more than 10 years old now but they still approved my claim and fixed the problem (I drive Honda Accord). My husband and I will recommend your company to all our friends! Thanks a lot again!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2014

I would highly recommend Endurance to anyone in the market for an auto warranty. I have had two warranties with them, one on my old Honda Fit and now one on my current car, a Toyota Yaris. I live in a smaller town so I don't exactly have a whole lot of options when it comes to taking my car in for repairs, which is why I like Endurance because they are accepted anywhere. I even called the two local mechanics in my area to double check and they looked at the policy and said everything was good. I haven't had to use the policy on my new car yet but I had to use the old one 3-times: once for a minor AC issue and the other two times were for bigger ticket items which ended up saving me a lot of money in the end.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2014

I have had my policy with Endurance for 2 years now and I am completely satisfied. I always purchase a warranty for my vehicle whenever I buy it because I have had my share of rough luck when it comes to cars. So I know it is better to be protected than to be left hanging high and dry when your car breaks down. Anyway Endurance's service is really great. Whenever I call their customer service department to ask a question or pay my bill or check on a claim they are always so nice and helpful. They definitely get an A+ for service. And the roadside assistance is a total lifesaver. My battery has died a few times and they come right out to jump my car and the guy even followed me to the repair shop to make sure I got there okay. It’s nice to see a company who really cares.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2014

Endurance has some of the best customer service I have ever had to deal with. They are always on top of anything I might have a question about and give me friendly and reliable service every time I call. This company gets an A+ from me and my family!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2014

I have been a customer with Endurance for a little over a year and I have had a really great experience with them as a whole. I have used my coverage twice now and each time it was very easy to contact them and get everything covered. My second claim moved a lot more smoothly as I knew the process by this time. But all in all, I would recommend Endurance as the best company to get your auto warranty from.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2014

I have been a customer with Endurance for 4 years and my policy has saved my behind more than a few times. Whenever I call into these guys they are always so helpful, kind and patient, which is great for an older customer like me. Sometimes I just don't get things and I have to have them explain it to me a second or sometimes third time, but they always do it with a smile in their voice. I will say that the previous warranty that I had with a different company was a completely opposite experience, it was like pulling teeth to get these guys on the phone to just answer a question. I am glad that Endurance isn't like that though, they come highly recommended by me, and that is something that I only do for companies I really love. Yep, I said it, I love Endurance!!:)

Original review: Nov. 5, 2014

I have had my extended warranty with endurance for a little over a year now and they have been absolutely fantastic the entire time. I have to give them credit where credit is due, because their customer service is excellent. I got a great price on my warranty and it has come in handy more than a few times. I will continue to be a customer with them for a long time.

Original review: April 25, 2008

Purchased a warranty from them. They did not ask me to give them the exact miles on my car. He just told me to give him an estimate without telling me that I had to have so many miles before they would fix my car and now they say since I am 42 miles short they will not fix it.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information