Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: April 18, 2015

** gave me a quick quote and was able to answer all of my questions. Lots of coverage options. Did my research first and the company is the best rated and had the best prices. Waiting period is going to be up in 11 days and I will update my review when I get past it.

Original review: April 18, 2015

Wanted to wait to write a review for this company until I actually used my policy and saw how the whole thing worked and to see how legit it really was. I am actually quite surprised at how easy the process it was and that it actually worked the way described. The claim process is a little confusing but I just had the mechanic call Endurance directly so they could discuss my warranty coverage and sort out all of the details. Anyway, everything worked out well and I am very happy with my coverage. Gotta say that Endurance is hands down the best extended auto warranty company that is around. They're the real deal.

Original review: April 18, 2015

Endurance is absolutely wonderful. It is nice to see a company that doesn't try to take advantage of an old woman like me. Thank you Mr. ** you were an absolute delight.

Original review: April 18, 2015

Very happy with my warranty from Endurance. Have had it for 2 years now and have used it once only but it has already saved me $863.88 which is already a huge relief. I have been paying my car insurance to Geico every month and have never used it in 6 years. This coverage is actually worth it.

Original review: April 16, 2015

The employee from Endurance that I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and friendly. ** did a great job and helped lower my monthly payment which will help out a lot. I received great service.

Original review: April 15, 2015

Endurance customer service is really good and ** was great over the phone and was able to get my account all taken care of. My refund check got here today and I am leaving this review to tell others that Endurance is a legit company and I was happy with my warranty until I had to sell my car. Thank you.

Original review: April 15, 2015

A few things came up but I am very happy with how ** was able to resolve my issues. He really takes the time to listen and help out his customers. It really says a lot about him and Endurance that they care as much as they do. I give them an A for their customer service.

Original review: April 15, 2015

** is awesome at her job and deserves a raise! Endurance's warranty has saved me $600 so far and I still have 3 years worth of coverage. Feeling great about my decision to buy this. :)

Original review: April 15, 2015

Endurance has met all of my needs with my warranty. Their customer service is second to none. ** did a great job and was very helpful.

Original review: April 15, 2015

Love Endurance and their customer service. I can always feel them smiling through the phone. Thanks for all of your help ** , you ladies are the greatest!

Original review: April 14, 2015

** is amazing and saved my policy from cancellations when I forgot to change over my debit card. I got the notice in the mail and was shocked because I thought I was paying my bill all along. He even waived the late fees for me. So nice of him and Endurance.

Original review: April 14, 2015

The warranty I got from Endurance is great but the customer service is even better. A big thank you needs to be sent to ** for helping me the other day and working through all of my payment issues. He is a great member to your team!

Original review: April 11, 2015

I have only received amazing service from the staff at Endurance. They are great.

Original review: April 11, 2015

Called in for a quote the other day and they are legit. I called a few other extended warranty companies and they all seemed really scammy. I am going to buy my policy with Endurance when my car's warranty runs out in May.

Original review: April 11, 2015

Endurance customer service is wonderful. I am very happy with this warranty.

Original review: April 11, 2015

I called in to just ask a few questions and ended up talking for about 40 minutes discussing all of my coverage options and what to look for when I am ready to buy a warranty. When I buy my new car I am going with Endurance. They are very good at what they do!

Original review: April 10, 2015

AC repair - I bought this warranty and go to use it 8 days after the grace period because my compressor locked up. I cut the belt off 3 days prior and they denied my claim saying the rust in the grooves of pulley could not have been put there in 8 days. So claim denied. They basically called me a liar. What a sham of a warranty service!!!

Original review: April 8, 2015

** did a great job helping me with my policy. She certainly knows a lot about their warranties and cars in general. Thank you **!

Original review: April 8, 2015

Endurance is fantastic when it comes to dealing with their customers. I have called in a handful of times and each time I receive the time and attention a customer should receive. Just make sure you call during their office hours, otherwise you are left trying to use online chat, which is fine but it is so much faster to just call.

Original review: April 8, 2015

Endurance customer service is full of professional and helpful people. They are some of the friendliest people I have ever worked with. Great warranty company.

Original review: April 7, 2015

I had an issue with my debit card last week and called in to speak with somebody from Endurance and ** was a dream come true! She was very nice and helpful. Thanks **!

Original review: April 7, 2015

I received the best of service from Endurance and their staff. Very courteous and great communication. I am very pleased with this warranty.

Original review: April 7, 2015

Just purchased my warranty and am still in my waiting period, staff is very friendly and fair prices. I would suggest them to my family and friends.

Original review: April 6, 2015

Endurance is a really good company to get your warranty from. I used my roadside assistance the other day and had to call in to figure out how to use it and how to file a claim and their staff helped me through it all and gave me really good advice. A+ for service!

Original review: April 6, 2015

Great service from Endurance always. Claims process is easier than I thought. I am happy with my warranty.

Original review: April 6, 2015

Called in to get a quote and their staff is very professional and knowledgeable about their products. Prices seem fair too, got a policy with them and just set up payments to start coming out this week. Will update my review once I use the coverage.

Original review: April 3, 2015

Endurance is the best. They saved me so much money on a repair just last week. I would have been without a car but we had our warranty and Endurance came through. The protection is definitely worth it!

Original review: April 2, 2015

I will admit that when I saw their commercials promising to "pay for all your auto repairs", I was skeptical but decided I would give them a try anyway because of their refund policy. Well, only 3 or 4 months after I bought my warranty my check engine light came on and I had a failing cylinder. I am happy to write that everything was fixed and there were zero issues. Very happy I decided to purchase this plan, it has already saved me over $400.

Original review: April 2, 2015

I recently had my job transferred out of the country and my wife and I decided to downsize before the move so we got rid of one of our cars. I called in to cancel and get my refund for the portion of the warranty I did not use and Endurance was very fair and processed my request. Because I was moving, they accidentally sent the check to the wrong address. But their customer service manager not only stopped the old one and sent me a new one but expedited the shipping so it would get to me faster. I kept the Endurance policy on our other car and if we do decide to buy another vehicle we will go with this company again. They are very fair and professional.

Original review: April 2, 2015

I am very satisfied with my warranty from Endurance. The customer service agents are wonderful and helped me lower my monthly payment. I am very happy with warranty.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information