Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: March 7, 2015

Each time I call into this company they are always on their A-game. I can't remember the girl's name who helped me (** maybe?), but she did an amazing job and got me taken care of with very little wait. Thanks guys!

Original review: March 7, 2015

This is the first extended warranty that I have ever put on a car and it is really good. The customer service is always very fast and answer all of my questions. It was my first claim last weekend and I got everything all fixed on Monday and I was out the door. Very fast and worked out well.

Original review: March 7, 2015

I called into all of the auto warranty companies listed on the web and got a quote from just about every one, excluding the ones that did not look like legitimate businesses. I found Endurance to be the best. They have the best credentials and offered me the best coverage for the money that I had to spend. I feel like this is a company I can trust.

Original review: March 7, 2015

I was helped by ** who did a great job and really solved all of my issues. He was so sweet and went above and beyond to get me a resolution. He is amazing!!

Original review: March 6, 2015

Spoke to man on the phone to get a quote and was awesome. Very nice. Good prices. I got a discount for working at post office. Happy with my warranty.

Original review: March 5, 2015

Really friendly staff that really is there to help you. Had a question and so I called...They needed to check on information for me. Called me back but I didn't have cell service. But e-mailed me the answer and left a message. Totally awesome!

Original review: March 5, 2015

I had an issue with some financials and had to cancel my policy. They stand by their refund policy and I got all my money back. When I get a new car and save up a little more money I will buy with them again.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Very grateful to the man who helped me with my policy the other day. I forgot his name, but he was very friendly and did an amazing job. I hope he gets credit for this review!! Thank you!

Original review: March 4, 2015

Pleased with service I received from Mister **. He was very good and solved my issues. Thank you **.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Called in last week to get a quote and spoke to ** who gave me all the information. I could not purchase at that time because I was in between pay period but he held the price for me and I am now a policy holder. The staff is very helpful here.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Purchased my warranty with endurance 4 months ago. Just made my first claim last week and it all went smoothly. Had some issues with the claim at first but that was because the shop called in the wrong sensor. ** was great and was totally understanding. Very happy with my purchase.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Eddie helped me with my policy and he was sooo friendly! I am more than happy to write this review for him because he is such a nice guy! He deserves a raise or something! Thank you Eddie!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2015

I lost my policy and Justin was nice enough to send me a new one and even upgraded my shipping so it would get here next day. They really do care about their customers here.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2015

Ashley assisted me with my policy and was an absolute delight! She answered all of my questions and even enrolled me in automatic payments so I don't have to send in my check every month. Very convenient!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2015

I am on a fixed income and had issues making my payment this month. I called and explained this to Joe ** and he was so nice and understood. He pushed my payment back to my next pay date. I am so happy that this company actually gets their customers.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2015

Just got off the line with the claims department - I wanted to wait to leave this review after I have used my policy and I have nothing but great things to say. Their service was very fast and very nice. Not gonna lie. I was really surprised at how smoothly this went!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2015

I have had an account with Endurance for about 2 years now and they have been nothing but a pleasure to work with. My advice, if you are looking for an extended warranty for your car, go with these guys!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2015

Eddie was the nicest person I have ever talked to on the phone. Took great care of me. Thank you Eddie!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2015

Great customer service skills from Nicole and Steven. Helped me out really fast and were really awesome about it.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2015

Their sales department is very good. When I called in for my quote, they were super friendly and helpful. I had them at the top of my list of possible auto warranty companies and I am glad I did! Great working with them so far.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2015

The man I spoke on the phone with was very friendly and helped me a whole lot when I had questions about how the coverage worked and talked his ear off a lot. But he said he was having a great time speaking with me. They seem very happy here.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2015

Spoke with Shaun the other day to get a quote on coverage for my car. He was very friendly and gave me a lot of information. Called in today and just purchased my policy. Let's hope it's as great as I hear it is.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2015

I would like to thank everyone at Endurance for assisting me with my account. A special thank you to Ashley who got everything settled and in the mail to me. I just got my replacement booklet in the mail today! Thank you again!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2015

Called in the other day and purchased my policy earlier today. Both times I worked with Cedric and he was very professional and friendly. I had a LOT of questions and he was calm the entire time while he explained things to me. A+ service!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2015

Endurance is the best! Every single time I call in they are so helpful. Very pleased with my warranty from them.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2015

My guy Eddie is the best! He got me all hooked up today and made sure that I was good and clear for the entire next billing cycle. He really don't know how much he helped me out today.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2015

Called in to get a quote last week, spoke with Mark, he gave me all the information and was very pleasant. Called back today to purchase my policy. Thank you Mark!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2015

The customer service department at Endurance is really nice.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2015

I spoke with the nicest woman on the phone that helped me with my policy. I cannot remember her name, but I think it was Kelsey. She was very sweet and helped me through all of my issues.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2015

I spoke on the phone the other day with two sales reps from Endurance. Both of them (William and Everett) were extremely upfront with everything like price and coverage terms. They spent about an hour on the phone with me and never once seemed annoyed. I start my coverage waiting period this week. Great job you guys!

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information