Get Pricing

Endurance Auto Warranty

4.4/5 (1838 ratings)
Get Pricing

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: April 1, 2015

** is by far the nicest and most compassionate employee I have ever spoke to. I had issues with my direct deposit and so when my monthly payment tried to go through it got denied. I had an old e-mail address and phone number from when I originally signed up for the account so I didn't get any of their notices until I got one in the mail and started to panic because my account was about to be closed. Called in immediately and spoke with ** and he was so nice to get my account back up and running and even waived my late fees when I explained to him the situation. He is the best and definitely deserves a raise! ;)

Original review: April 1, 2015

The BEST warranty you can get for your money. Second policy on my family's car and it has saved us big money. I can't say enough good things about Endurance.

Original review: March 31, 2015

The employees that you talk to when you call in to Endurance are some of the best I have ever dealt with. They are patient and understanding, which is hard to find these days, especially when you have to call on your lunch break to get a claim filed. They are great at what they do and solved my issue completely.

Original review: March 31, 2015

Endurance is a great company. I have done a lot of business with them and have each of my family's cars protected with an Endurance policy. Trust me when I say that they are the best of the best when it comes to buying an extended warranty!

Original review: March 31, 2015

Got my policy last week after going over the details with their sales rep. I made sure I knew all of my options and everything that was covered before I bought the policy. What is weird is that the other auto warranty companies that I filled out a quote for wouldn't do this with me. Am I supposed to buy something that I don't know what I'm getting into!??!? Anyway, their staff is really good and helpful. I already recommended them to a few people at work who called as well. They agreed with me on their staff.

Original review: March 31, 2015

Customer service at Endurance is great and their staff actually seems like they care about your issues which is rare to find these days. A big shout out to ** for getting me in touch with roadside and getting my car issues taken care of.

Original review: March 18, 2015

Spoke to a person in their claims department 2 weeks ago and then had to go out of town so I wasn't sure what the outcome was as I was out of the country. I just got back in the States and everything went according to plan. Great service which means I will be a long time customer!

Resolution response: March 23, 2015

They have reached out to me again and reviewed my situation and call. They have gone over and above to make sure that I felt that I was treated with respect. Now, I didn't get things exactly as I would like them, but they have done more than I think any other company would have, after I alerted them of my situation.

Original review: March 16, 2015

I had a issue with how I was treated when called in to make a claim. I was told that I couldn't speak with a supervisor. But after sending an email to upper management they resolved my issue and also help give me resolution to my claim. They are fair. My low rating is for the claims department rep. only. Overall I am and was satisfied with the outcome of the total situation.

Original review: March 16, 2015

Great people to deal with. Customer service is A+ and communication is always fast and easy. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Original review: March 16, 2015

Endurance offers great prices and has the best warranty. I have used them twice now and will use them again in the future. Call in and speak with them and you will see why me and my family know that it is a company you can trust.

Original review: March 15, 2015

** was a great guy on the phones the other day. I appreciate all the help he gave me. Great job!

Original review: March 15, 2015

The people in their call center are absolutely exceptional. They are so accommodating and friendly. I have had nothing but excellent experiences with them each and every time I call. Absolutely wonderful!

Resolution response: March 30, 2015

Endurance rep contacted me gave me a full refund and on top of that paid for one of the repairs of $122.00. Mr ** from Endurance went beyond to ensure I was happy with resolving my problem. thnx.

Original review: March 13, 2015

I purchased auto warranty from Endurance for $3600.00 when I purchased a used truck. A month later the truck was taken in for repair and I was informed by the dealer that the def module needed to be reprogrammed. Called endurance and they stated that it was not covered because there was no part being replaced. So I bit the bullet which cost me 122.00 out of pocket. Two weeks later the check engine light came on again and I took it to the dealer. I was informed that the def tank needed to be replaced because some electrical sensors in take were faulty- a total cost of 786.00. Called Endurance only to be denied yet again about coverage, argued with the rep for a while, ended up canceling contract. Upon canceling contract they informed me that they would be pro rating the money they are going to refund me and I have to wait 30 days or more.

I’m completely angry and annoyed by the service and the way these people do business, they tell you what you want to hear over the phone when they are marketing you the warranty, then look for any excuse not to cover the policy. Don’t waste your time with these people, look for someone else who stands behind their word.

Original review: March 12, 2015

Called in to get a quote and these guys were real fast and gave me a whole bunch of options. Just finished my waiting period and I am ready to use my coverage. Lookin' forward to it!

Original review: March 12, 2015

Endurance has the very best customer service I have every worked with. The employees actually care for their customers and are always fast and friendly!

Original review: March 7, 2015

Each time I call into this company they are always on their A-game. I can't remember the girl's name who helped me (** maybe?), but she did an amazing job and got me taken care of with very little wait. Thanks guys!

Original review: March 7, 2015

This is the first extended warranty that I have ever put on a car and it is really good. The customer service is always very fast and answer all of my questions. It was my first claim last weekend and I got everything all fixed on Monday and I was out the door. Very fast and worked out well.

Original review: March 7, 2015

I called into all of the auto warranty companies listed on the web and got a quote from just about every one, excluding the ones that did not look like legitimate businesses. I found Endurance to be the best. They have the best credentials and offered me the best coverage for the money that I had to spend. I feel like this is a company I can trust.

Original review: March 7, 2015

I was helped by ** who did a great job and really solved all of my issues. He was so sweet and went above and beyond to get me a resolution. He is amazing!!

Original review: March 6, 2015

Spoke to man on the phone to get a quote and was awesome. Very nice. Good prices. I got a discount for working at post office. Happy with my warranty.

Original review: March 5, 2015

Really friendly staff that really is there to help you. Had a question and so I called...They needed to check on information for me. Called me back but I didn't have cell service. But e-mailed me the answer and left a message. Totally awesome!

Original review: March 5, 2015

I had an issue with some financials and had to cancel my policy. They stand by their refund policy and I got all my money back. When I get a new car and save up a little more money I will buy with them again.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Very grateful to the man who helped me with my policy the other day. I forgot his name, but he was very friendly and did an amazing job. I hope he gets credit for this review!! Thank you!

Original review: March 4, 2015

Pleased with service I received from Mister **. He was very good and solved my issues. Thank you **.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Called in last week to get a quote and spoke to ** who gave me all the information. I could not purchase at that time because I was in between pay period but he held the price for me and I am now a policy holder. The staff is very helpful here.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Purchased my warranty with endurance 4 months ago. Just made my first claim last week and it all went smoothly. Had some issues with the claim at first but that was because the shop called in the wrong sensor. ** was great and was totally understanding. Very happy with my purchase.

Original review: March 4, 2015

Eddie helped me with my policy and he was sooo friendly! I am more than happy to write this review for him because he is such a nice guy! He deserves a raise or something! Thank you Eddie!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2015

I lost my policy and Justin was nice enough to send me a new one and even upgraded my shipping so it would get here next day. They really do care about their customers here.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2015

Ashley assisted me with my policy and was an absolute delight! She answered all of my questions and even enrolled me in automatic payments so I don't have to send in my check every month. Very convenient!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2015

I am on a fixed income and had issues making my payment this month. I called and explained this to Joe ** and he was so nice and understood. He pushed my payment back to my next pay date. I am so happy that this company actually gets their customers.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information