Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Top Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… I haven’t had any issues with Endurance, so far. My windows are power windows and the policy takes care of that, as well as my keys, my keyfob, master cylinder and certain other...

Verified

The rep was very helpful. He got everything handled very quickly and professionally. We were able to customize the plan to what we needed. It's a good cost overall. It is a monthl...

Endurance Warranty cost

Endurance Warranty’s prices vary based on the plan you choose and your vehicle’s age, mileage, make and model. You can expect to spend $350 to $700 per year.

One area where Endurance Warranty stands out is its 36-month, interest-free payment schedule. Endurance also offers a 30-day refund period in case you decide you don’t want your warranty after all.

Endurance’s extended auto warranties are typically transferable, but doing so might require a $50 transfer fee. Ask a representative to see if you're eligible for an extended warranty transfer.

Endurance Warranty plans

Endurance Warranty offers six coverage plans. Contracts for these plans range from 11 to 12 pages in length and are relatively easy to read, but we’ve broken down some of the details here to give you an idea of what each offers. It’s important to understand the terms and conditions of an extended auto warranty contract to make sure you know exactly what you're getting.

Select Premiere
    The Select Premiere plan is designed for vehicles with high mileages. Endurance Warranty provides coverage for vehicles with up to 150,000 miles. It also covers cars up to 20 years old. Besides providing 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursements, the Select Premiere plan covers select components such as:
    Secure
    The Secure plan is the cheapest option available from Endurance Warranty. However, like all of Endurance’s plans, you still get access to 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car benefits. An optional feature of this plan is a “disappearing deductible.” This means your deductible shrinks the longer you go without making a claim. The plan covers several vital components that are expensive to repair, including:
    • Turbochargers and superchargers
    Superior
    The Superior plan covers everything in the Select Premiere and Secure plans and more, but it’s still a step down from the Supreme plan’s exclusionary coverage. The Superior plan covers:
    • Turbochargers and superchargers
    • Front and rear suspensions
    Supreme Plan
    The Supreme plan is Endurance Warranty’s most comprehensive plan. It offers bumper-to-bumper, exclusionary coverage. This means all repairs are covered unless specifically excluded. The Supreme plan covers:
    • Gaskets
    • Front and rear suspensions
    • Everything else on the vehicle not specifically excluded
    Secure Plus
    The Secure Plus plan offers powertrain plus protection and the shortest waiting period at a lower price point. This plan covers:
    • Steering
    Advantage
    The Advantage plan includes maintenance coverage as well as helping you save on vehicle repairs. This plan covers:
    • Oil and filter changes
    • Brake pad replacements
    • Wiper blade replacements
    • Tire rotations

Each Endurance plan comes with one year of of Endurance Elite benefits for free. These perks include:

• Roadside assistance that provides 24/7 help with anything you need to start moving again.
    • Total loss protection with up to $1,000 toward replacement vehicle.
    • Collision discount with a limit of up to $500 per covered collision and a $1,000 limit.
    • Key fob replacement with a $500 limit to repair ore prelace your car key fob.
    • The Endurance Protect app, which helps you stay connected with staff and your benefits. The app also lets you access roadside assistance.
    • Tire repair/replacement for up to two replaced or repaired tires per year. This is a repair-first benefit – if the damage can be repaired, the cost is covered up to $40.

Endurance Warranty coverage

Endurance does not require a vehicle inspection before offering coverage, and it extends coverage to vehicles that are up to 20 years old. However, you must maintain your car appropriately in order for the warranty to be considered valid. Endurance also has a longer-than-average waiting period of 60 days.

Endurance Warranty pays claims upfront, so you don’t have to pay anything out of pocket other than the deductible. Its auto warranties are honored at more than 350,000 ASE-certified repair facilities across the country. Payouts are limited to the vehicle’s trade-in value, though. As a result, maximum payouts differ for each contract.

Endurance Warranty also provides 24/7 roadside assistance (available to customers once within a 72-hour period). Roadside assistance can tow your vehicle 25 miles to the closest compliant facility or provide lockout assistance, battery start service, flat tire changes and emergency fuel delivery.

Endurance Warranty offers rental car reimbursement in case your car is stuck in the shop for several days. It pays $30 per day for up to five days. This isn’t enough to cover most car rentals, but it can take care of a sizable portion of the bill. Endurance Warranty’s trip interruption reimbursement, however, is a substantial $450 if your destination is more than 100 miles away.

Endurance Warranty is not available in California.

Endurance Warranty FAQ

How much does Endurance Warranty cost?

Endurance does not offer pricing for its warranty coverage plans on its website. However, you can request a free quote online by providing a few details about your vehicle and your contact information.

Is Endurance Warranty worth it?

Like with any auto warranty company, this depends on a number of factors, including your coverage options, cost and vehicle. Weigh the likelihood of a covered incident versus the cost of your warranty to see if it’s the right option for you. Unexpected auto repairs can cost thousands, so many people find that the security of an extended warranty is worthwhile.

Can I cancel my Endurance Warranty?

Endurance Warranty offers an unconditional 30-day, money-back guarantee. During the first 30 days, if you decide that the coverage isn't what you're looking for, the cancellation process is simple. Call the customer service number, and if you haven't used your policy in the first 30 days, Endurance will refund your money.

Can you negotiate Endurance auto warranty prices?

Negotiating prices is a fairly standard industry practice. However, Endurance does offer monthly payment options, which may be better if you're working with a specific budget.

How much is Endurance a month?

Endurance offers payment plans for some of its warranty coverage options, but it doesn't disclose pricing or monthly cost information on its website. You can obtain a free quote via phone or online, though.

Is Endurance Warranty any good?

Endurance Warranty is a good option if you’re looking for a dependable extended auto warranty. The coverage costs are average, but Endurance Warranty is particularly appealing to those with older cars since it offers coverage for vehicles up to 20 years old. The company’s ability to cover claims in certified repair shops across the country makes it convenient, even when you’re far from home. Endurance Warranty is a solid choice for extended auto warranties.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: June 28, 2022

The Endurance policy is expensive but it seemed like it covered more. It’s $4,300 but my daughter had to have a warranty so I figured pay it by the month or pay it out of pocket and I wasn't paying any more out of them. She had a 2014 Chevy Cruze and I’d fix one little hose and then another hose would break or a joint would break or I had a crack in the antifreeze reservoir tank. Then the water pump went. It was constantly issues with that car. Now it’s resolved because there are no more parts to fix. I had everything replaced. I got tired of it.

I was comfortable going into the program with Endurance. I got burned on a warranty that I had bought before for one of my cars. I never used the warranty and it was almost $3,000 that got tied in when I financed the car. I never had to use it but when I made the last payment on that warranty, it was done. It was null and void. They screwed me over. So I had to fight and they paid a portion of it finally and then the dealership cut in, but I still had to pay 300 and some dollars just to get the work done. The first time that I have any kind of mess with this warranty or any other warranty, I will find somebody else.

I told the rep from Endurance that I was thinking on paying on this for three years. I asked the rep if it’s going to be null and void if it gets paid off early or if I go the full three years, and my daughter is not at 100,000 miles. And he said that even after the last payment, I’m still going to be covered. I said that I just wanted to make sure and he said that I’m guaranteed for three years or 100,000 miles.

On the phone, the rep was very knowledgeable and spent time with me. It wasn't five minutes and done and over with. I paid at the time of but he told me I had 30 days to cancel. He gave me all of the email documents that I had to print, which was substantial, but it is what it is. And I understood that concept. Then when I read through everything, he verified everything that was in the paperwork. So, to recognize and to be able to touch point on key information that's needed in order to sell these policies, he was very much on point. Everything that he said, I could confirm in the paperwork and the emails that I received.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Steven, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance! We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

- The Endurance Team

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I asked the rep from Endurance what kind of policies were available and he said there were three different ones. I told him that the only thing I'm interested in is the drivetrain, the major mechanical components and he said that Endurance has one that covers that, which was the one we selected. Also, I got to Endurance because there was an independent survey done on the top five of their kinds of programs and I read the reviews on them. Endurance was rated first in that entire review. Then, I read the particular reviews. I have to see how people were treated and it appeared that they were treated fairly.

We had a program one other time. We had bought two new cars and it was our first excursion into these highly electronic vehicles. It'd be a good idea to have them covered. When we had a couple of issues, we were treated poorly so I was very leery of this kind of a process again, but yet having bought that vehicle, it might be worthwhile trying it once more, and we have.

At first, I had some problems with the MEPCO website. I couldn't get from Endurance to MEPCO very easily and I had to make a few phone calls to get there. It took me about two or three different tries. We bought the warranty in either November or December and the first payment was late because I couldn't get to the website at all. I kept trying to enter the data and for some reason or another, it wouldn't take it. I got a nastygram from Endurance saying I was late and I said that I tried to pay three days ago and nothing happened. I never got a receipt. I talked to a couple of people about it and it seemed to indicate to me that I paid it. But I got the nastygram from Endurance saying I was late and did I need help with payment. It was a whole bunch of who struck John about my finances but it had nothing to do with that. It had to do with their website. So, I explained that to people and I was able to get the payment made.

The following month, I had a similar problem but I kept trying because I noticed that the first time, after I got on it the second time on the first payment due, there was a difference in the way it reacted. So I kept looking for that and I finally found it. I would like to see it be all just one website to go to rather than the way Endurance splits it up between their service and advertising website, and then somebody else is collecting my money. I find that a little disconcerting, but if that's the way they're going to do business, that's your business model and it’s entirely up to them, but I would prefer different.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I made the initial payment as well as a monthly payment to Endurance, and I was a little bit surprised when I finally got the contract. It said that I have to had 1,000 miles on the car before they would do anything under the contract. I still don't have 1,000 miles on the car because I don't drive the cars much so, that was awkward. But it’s their rule.

I don't have any problem with the sign-up procedure. The only problem is that I didn’t know that they wanted me to wait 1,000 miles. I could care less, because as soon as I picked up the car, I took it to my friend down the road who owns a garage and I had him check everything. He checked the brakes, the tires, the oil and the Freon pressure. He took care of all that and I paid that out of pocket. I already had the car serviced and I don't care about any contracts. Money is not my issue. It's getting something programmed that the boys can use. I bought a 10-year-old Hyundai Accent, because I wanted something for the boys to start and I want them to have it. They start driver's training next year and as long as they're driving the car, it will continue to be insured and it will also have the Endurance service if it works. It doesn’t go away.

Everything was fine, except the terms of the agreement are concerning me. Because I looked up the people that I talked to and they told me that they have people that use Endurance all over the country, and I said, “Okay.” Then, they were telling me that they were trying to recruit as many people as they can as customers in Florida because of the growth in Florida. I live in Polk County so I started looking around to find somebody who uses Endurance in the event that I need to get something done, I would know where to go. I found only one in my area. So, my concern now is that they're moving into Florida, but there aren’t very many people in Florida that will honor Endurance. There are some in Tampa and some in Jacksonville but there are few anywhere else. If I start hunting and I can't find one, I am not gonna be a happy camper. I'll be looking for somewhere else for coverage or another place.

Endurance said I have the right to stop whenever I want to. I’d just tell them to terminate, I don't make any more payments and that's the end of it. I just lose the money that I invested upfront. Now, to make it even more exciting, I'm moving to Oregon and I don't know what Endurance offers in Oregon. Also, there were a few things that Endurance failed to mention that were clearly omitted. One of which was the use of Mepco as finance people. Nobody told me about that and I didn't know until they sent me the bill.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Everything went good when I was signing up for Endurance. But when I was talking to the lady yesterday, I really didn't like her attitude when I let her know I wanted to cancel it. I wanted to get my money back. Right now, I can't afford it. It might seem simple to everybody else, but I know how things are with me right now and I can't handle it.

I got full cover insurance through Progressive. Then they got a little insurance up there at the Ford place where they take care of certain parts. When I was up there talking to the guy about it, he was telling me that they got something that’ll take care of like the brakes, the motor and the different stuff that they were telling me about Endurance. I had just made up my mind to just keep everything in one place, which would be at the Ford place. If anything happens, I'll just let them take care of everything. It was gonna be like a $105 a month that I would have to pay up there to Ford place. I am just gonna let them handle everything at the Ford place because I'm going through a little something right now and the cheaper that I can get things to work out for me, the better.

At first, I spoke with the guy from Endurance and he was nice. I let him know that he would have to call me back around by the 1st of October because I didn't have the money when I talked to him because I had just went and purchased the car. He didn't do a follow-up call with me. Another lady did right towards the end of September. And she's telling me that she could get me approved and she let me know what I was going to have to pay to get it approved. She broke everything down. She was really sweet.

Then, I ran into a problem and I really didn't want to get in. With the lady that I was talking to yesterday, I didn't want to talk to her about what I was going through. I just let her know that I was going to take everything to the Ford place. I was going to try to deal with them until I got myself straightened back out. I had to tell her about three times that I just wanted to get my refund back. It's not because I found anything wrong with the service but I just thought they said I had 30 days. I was trying to do it within the 30 days because the only thing that I paid on it was getting it set up. I haven't even paid my first monthly bill yet. I was trying to stop that before it got to that point and they got ready to take the money out of my bank account and I was gonna need it. The lady said she cancelled it. I have been checking my banking account, but it hasn't gone back in my account yet.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I went ahead and spoke with Endurance and they gave me a good deal. The rep was very informative and told me everything that was covered. I was very easily sold. I like that they offer all of the services that they offer, and I like the service reps. Even after I spoke with one service rep, I have to speak with another one to confirm information. And they were professional and very knowledgeable. They guaranteed a lot of the services that are offered. Just pretty much everything where I have a car where I know that, even when it comes to oil changes, key fobs, brakes, engine, transmission, anything that happens, I definitely was sold when I was like, "Oh, yeah, that takes away a lot of my worries."

The fact that, even if the car goes into the shop for major repair, I get at least a five-day rental. If I lose my keys, they cover me. I've lost my keys and had to call a locksmith. I've had to pay the $400 to have it replaced. It just relieves everything because it's like, "Wow." I just did an oil change yesterday. The car was saying to give it an oil change or it was saying give it an oil change soon. Things like that give me anxiety when if the check engine light is on or there's an issue, I can't because I need a reliable car. Although, I know the vehicle has a lot of miles, it is very reliable. It's a good ride, it rides good, it performs well. But I like the security and the protection that Endurance offered, which is why I went with the company. Because everything that they were saying, I've probably experienced.

Before this Ford Fusion was the Chevy Malibu and I had expired my miles for my warranty. I bought it brand-new from the dealership and I went to my miles. I've owned the car for a few years now, but I was way out of my warranty and the transmission went on me. The transmission was 33-something. That was something I wasn't prepared for. There wasn't even a warning, there wasn't anything for me to say, "Hey, okay." So, I had to park the vehicle. I was paying for a rental and I have to save up the money for because I needed a car. I don't want to be in that situation again because paying for a rental every week was a lot.

I feel much more comfortable and secure now that I have this warranty. I've bought brand-new cars off the lot. When you have that warranty, something goes wrong, you're worry-free. You take it to the dealer here, you fix it, whatever is wrong, whatever was defective, they fix it for you. Great, you go on about your day. I like the $100 deductible because it's not like I got to come up with $1,000. I liked everything about it in comparison to other situations in life. I like this and I'm gonna go with it. The guy was very adamant. He wanted me as a customer and he did everything in his power to make sure that I was satisfied with my warranty.

I have definitely been telling all of my friends, "Hey, have you heard of these companies and do they work or am I wasting my money? Are they really gonna cover my car or am I wasting my money?" Some companies offer you things. And one thing that I liked was the rep was very clear that it is not a reimbursement. I take it to the dealership, the dealership deals with Endurance, Endurance pays them, and it has nothing to do with me. I just pay my deductible. I am looking forward to seeing if this is really for real.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Bought a warranty for my car to help with expensive repairs and got extra benefits like a maintenance program at no extra cost. Very pleased with the service. I received and the information that was given

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I gave 1 star because zero is not an option. Do not purchase a warranty from Endurance! I transferred policy from one vehicle to another. That's where Endurance failed on all levels. Endurance took my payments monthly as usual but never activated the policy. So of course, my vehicle broke down, I took it to the dealer and submitted a claim. DENIED no active policy... hours later, days later, a week later it finally was straighten out. So now the dealer resubmitted claim. DENIED (wrong tires on vehicle). I had no clue, it was a used vehicle I bought from Carmax. Vehicle is almost 3 weeks sitting at the dealership as of now. I've spoken to 6-7 reps, supervisors, floor manager. All I get is, "We will call you back.." Extremely disappointed, bad business practices. Oh! One more thing, NO CONTRACT WAS EVER EMAIL, OR RECEIVED. I am currently awaiting "the return phone call" as promised.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Horrible customer service, horrible company. I tried to cancel my service before the 30 days and they kept dragging their feet so I wanted to paying over $400 for service I never got, kept telling me my account was overdue when it was supposed to be canceled and closed because it did not want the service. This company needs to have better customer service and better follow through on their commitments to their customers. Would not recommend at all.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I fought back and forth with my warranty claims department. And I had to call back and forth with the place that I had it dropped off to, and I had to have them call the warranty claims department to submit claims. It was a big, unorganized mess. And there was not a lot of communication in the whole ordeal. A week-long job that should have been done in a week took about four weeks. And the first time the tech came out, he did a terrible job. I had to pull my vehicle from the shop it was at and bring it back to the shop and have them resubmit another adjuster to come around because the first adjuster did not do his job very well. But what I needed repaired for my vehicle was fixed eventually. Endurance Auto Warranty's service is okay.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

I purchased a warranty for my truck, after 6 months making my payments on time and never late. My truck needed maintenance and it was covered, they refused to pay. The Ford dealership could not get them to answer phone. Fraud. Fraud. Fraud.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information