Dealer Warranty Services

St. Charles, MO

Out of Business

Compare Extended Auto Warranty Companies

Research top Extended Auto Warranty Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I've have not purchased any warranty or services from this company. For the last few month I been getting around 3-4 phone calls per day from all over the country. I've blocked everyone of them that I get. I've told the person multiple times to take me off their calling list. They always respond with "Okay sir, we will take you off the list". Then they hang up immediately. This happens everyday. Does anyone know how I can get off their calling list? Is there a primary phone number they use? I am so tired of dealing with this everyday.

The check engine light on my F-250 powerstroke came on. Dealer service dept re-flashed the powertrain control module and charged me $125.00. Could not explain why the light came on. Then they tell me that reprogramming is not covered under the warranty.

I signed up with dealer services in April of 2015. They took a deposit of $279.00 from my account. I'm not sure of the date but in the middle nth of my I canceled my membership with them because I was recently laid off. They sent me an email saying that I was going to receive my refund once I sent them a letter saying I was canceled. I did just what I was told. I had to wait 21 day for a refund. That was July 21, 2015. I've called several times and was told that I should have received my refund by now. They would send and email to the financial departments to find out what's the problem and they would get back to me by end of the business. I never heard anything. I called them the following day and they said they would send another email to that department. With no response I'm still calling and this is the response I get day after day yet I still haven't gotten my refund.

I responded to an email about Extended Warranty coverage (Auto Warranty Services) by sending my email and cell #. Within 30 minutes, a guy named "John" called to talk about the coverage. For $3079, they'd warrant my Mitsubishi Eclipse for 3 years and 36,000 miles. This would cover the engine and transmission. I told John the price was okay but I needed to have some evidence of the actual warranty. He offered to send his promises via email (I guess that was the company's way of making it "real").

When I asked him if that was all the proof he could provide, his manager took over and offered me additional coverage on the A/C and the electrical system for 4 years and 50 months for only $2789 with only $279 down. Again, I told him the price was okay, but I needed proof of his company's existence. He seemed confused by my question. I told him bluntly that just because he promised something over the phone did NOT make it a reality. He was even more confused, but then told me if I paid the $279 by credit card, he'd mail the warranty to me for my inspection and approval. I almost laughed out loud. Instead, I told him I had to run his company by BBB and needed the name AND address of Auto Warranty Services. He told me the company had a PO Box number for its address. At that point, I interrupted and politely told him "Thank you, but no thanks!"

I'd already made up my mind when they offered an email as their only "proof" of their company's existence and warranty. Also, while the manager was giving me his sales pitch, I was busy googling the company name with the added word "scam"! Believe me, there were tons of complaints! What really floors me are the number of people that are taken in by this fraud/scam and allow these con artists to rip them off. To everyone... never, ever agree to relinquish your hard-earned money BEFORE you check them out. I don't care how nice or persuasive they are! Good luck!!!

I know I made the choice, but I was promised that I could get a refund if I changed my mind. I did change my mind the very next day. I called and was told I had to write a letter. I wrote 2 letters and returned the information and payment book. I wrote cancelled, do not want, refused, etc. on the information and the payment book. I have received no services for the $600. I have not made any payments. They said if I used my credit card it would be easy to get a refund if I changed my mind.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dealer Warranty Services?

I paid the full amount due $3,128 for a 100,000 mile warranty on my 2006 Ford Fusion. According to my paperwork, Summit of St. Louis, MO financed this deal for Dealer Warranty Services of St. Charles, MO who brokered the deal and First Warranty Group who insured the deal. When I tried to use this warranty, I was turned down repeatedly and had to pay costs and repairs out of pocket. I have continued to try and get satisfaction but have been unable to find any recourse. This has been going on since 2008.

In September of 2008, Jeff ** of Dealer Services sold me an extended warranty of $2,475.00 for my 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring. He assured me that I had full coverage on an extended 100,000 miles toward my vehicle. But when I needed the use of the warranty to fix engine repairs, such as mounts and stabilizer bars, the company refused to honor the contract. I tried calling the company. Then, I discovered that the company is under liquidation. No pertinent phone number is acquired to reach the salesperson or Dealer Services. I learned that Dealer Services is also the company U.S. Fidelis that fraudulently scammed me of $2500.00 which I need back. My situation is similar to many others who have been robbed by this predatory company.

My husband has a 1998 Ford Ranger Super, which had 54,270 in mileage but has its fair of wear and tear, so it was getting into the years. So one day as I was watching T.V., we received a call and the person ask if we received their warranty card in the mail which we had. So he kept talking how great their warranty plain was. So being our truck was in its years, we decided to buy their warranty. So we made the minimum 10% down of $295.00 on 2/24/07. Total price for warranty was $2403.00 and payments were to start 4/10/2007 for 18 months of $133.50 financed less 10% already paid to Summit Financial ("Summit") and all vehicles must wait. Plans require a mandatory waiting period before coverage takes effect. So that wasn't any problem because our truck was in great condition. So our problems didn't occur until October 6, 2009.

This was the second claim. On October 6, 2009, I called Bob Allen Ford to explain that AC is making a noise and will not switch between hot and cold and air conditioner is not working properly. So Ford puts truck on a machine that does its labor test on heater AC system check blower motor. Finds out that truck needs new heater case and blower motor. They in turn call Dealer Warranty and the claim was denied. So all we could do was pay $148.80, which was the cost to put truck on the machine because I could not afford to take care of the rest. So my husband drives with his window crack so he doesn’t burn up.

Third claim. On January 18, 2010 Frank goes out to warm truck up before going to doctors. Truck starts squealing noise. Find out it’s the serp belt and tensioner; they are about to go out so they were replace. So I have Ford call Dealer Warranty; once again claim is denied by Kenny. We have to pay $396.04. So at this point I’m done with them (Dealer Warranty Services). I call and I talk with Kim. She says I need to write cancellation letter with copy of last odometer reading to D.W.S., then it would be under advised and be sent to the under writer's again under advised and all of this could take up to 12 weeks before we could see any of our money back. Oh, yeah, coverage on our contract says: “Encompass Deluxe with wear and tear, plan code VES, and contract is not end until 3/25/2011 or odometer when reads 115,270, which ever comes first.” Truck odometer reads right now (January 18, 2010): 73320. Yes, we take care of our stuff other then wear and tear.

Hub failed on my ‘04 Silverado after the 1,000 mile wait and 66 miles into the "warranty". They refused service, "Normal wear and tear" then "Pre-existing Condition". When the first hub failed, I was covered under the dealer and they replaced it stating that this part should not fail. 100 days into my contract, I can't get my money back (2 Warranties / 2 Vehicles). Nothing broke before 60 days to find out they wouldn't cover.

I purchased an extended warranty from this company for my 04 Jeep Liberty. I did have some work done in August and after having to deal with this company, and all the frustration, I decided to cancel. I had paid in over $1000. I called to cancel and got the run around. Finally in November I called to cancel the lady I spoke with to just sign the service agreement, write cancel on it and get it notarized and mail it back. I cancelled the credit card that the monthly payments were being taken out of.

I mailed in what they asked and now they are telling me that due to non payment, the warranty was cancelled. I would not get any refund because of that. I am not going to keep paying on something that I am cancelling.

I have gone through so much with this company. I just want what is owed to me and not have to deal with them ever again. I looked at the BBB stats and they have had over 800 complaints against them. Apparently this is how they conduct business and it is not fair that they continue to do business like this. They are preying on people like myself. I should have done the research before getting involved with this company. I have made numerous calls using my cell phone and taken time out of my hectic schedule to deal with fraudalent company.

On June 7, 2008, I had to have my car's electric fan mod. replaced because my car was over heating. I then called the warranty company to see if they would cover the cost. They said this was a on going problem and they refused me. A year ago I had to have this part replaced and they denied me saying I did not have the policy long enough for them to cover me. The policy said I am covered from head to toe. It says nothing about an on going problem. I paid these people #3028.00 for this coverage. My contrast no. is 143671831. As a result I had to pay out of pocket for the cost of the repairs.

Dealer Warranty Services Company Profile