All American Transport Company

All American Transport Company

Miami, FL

Ship Your Car

All American Transport Company Reviews

Original review: July 15, 2008

On 6/30/08 I made a deposit of $125 to have my car shipped from Orlando, Fl to Sylva, NC. I was told several times that the car would be shipped without problem on 6/6 (in the contract the estimated dates were 6/6-6/7) by the sale rep Claire A. From 6/30-7/3 I spoke with the sales representative Claire A. and each day she told me someone would call me that day and no later than close of business on 7/3 to tell me what time they would pick up my car. I told her that it was imperative that I knew before the weekend because I was going to fly out on 7/7 and she said it was no problem. No one called, despite several messages I left on the customer service, dispatch and Ms A.'s phone lines and emails.

After getting no response and after several attempts to contact someone I had to cancel my airline ticket and make arrangements to drive my ill mother and myself from Orlando to North Carolina. At the very least it was frustrating, expensive, and an inconvenient trip. This all could have been avoided if they had picked up my vehicle when they said they would have or at the very least responded to my several attempts to contact them. Someone finally did call on 7/7 when I was told they were just starting to process my request and someone MAY be able to pick my car up on 7/8-9 (2 days after the days that were in my contract).

I still was unable to reach anyone at the customer service number so I called the only person I could reach- Ms. A.'s. I told her to cancel the pick up of my vehicle and she agreed to refund me the $125 deposit. On 7/9 I was called be the front gate of my condo in Orlando telling me the driver was there to pick up my car. I was already in North Carolina at this point. I talked to Ken the driver and told him what happened and that someone should've told him that the pick-up was cancelled. He said no one had.

One week later (7/15)- I am still waiting for my deposit to be refunded. I spoke to Tiffany in customer service that informed me that she did not think I should get a refund, but she would investigate it further. She was less than helpful and had an accusatory tone like I should have known that they wouldn't pick up on 6/6 because it was a Sunday, although no one every told me this, nor is it written in my contract. She took no responsibility for the lack of professionalism and communication in her business.

At the end I am the one who had to pay because no one at All American Auto Transport bothered to return my phone calls or live up to their contract. $125 deposit which they are refussing to refund, plane tickets cancellation fee ~$400, gas, hotel expenses, 2days spent driving, wear and tear on a brand new Mitsubishi 2008 Spyder ecclipse to drive it from Orlando Fl, to Sylva NC, emotional stress in not nowing what was going to happen when they did not return my phone calls

Original review: July 28, 2007

we are a corporate car service in jersey city, nj and we were farming-in jobs for this company (all american transportation inc,). the contract we have with this company states that we will charge the company's credit card for the trips we do fo them at the end of our billing cycle (bi monthly. after 2 month we started to get disputes letters from people who claimed that they gave their credit cards information to all american transportation and actually all american gave us these credit cards to charge the amount of their invoices as if they are the company's credit card!!!!

of course this is a fraud case. such company must be put completely out of business. now we have about $4000.00 usd of disputed charges and everytime we contact the company to collect the amounts due they say that they are going to pay it. it's now more than 3 months and their is noaction from them. please try to take any action against this company and also put it in your records to warn the other people of these wrong actions. thanks and best regards from evergreen corporate car & limo service p.s. all documents that proves the above are available upon request.

Original review: March 27, 2006

On March 16,'06 I filled out a form on the internet to have auto transporters contact me about moving a car from Simpsonville, S.C. to my home in Roselle, N.J. A representative from the above company (Mike ****)) called and asked what could he do to get my business. I informed Mike that I already had a company for $555.00 to move the inoperable vehicle. Mike stated, "Let me speak with my boss", and put me on hold.

He came back with the price of $495.00 and stated that he was going to put down that the car was operable. I told Mike that it wasn't, and I indicated that on the request form, which a dozen other carriers received also, but he said it was not a problem, and that I could still have that price if I contracted with him that day. I agreed, and had Mike fax the contract to my work. I also provided Mike with a $150.00 deposit via telephone on my bank's checking/debit Visa card (the balance was to be paid to the driver upon delivery of the car), followed up with the signed contract of which I have a copy. I faxed it back to Thomas Molina, the senior transport rep. I stipulated that I would like the car picked up on Tues. Mar. 21, 06 and delivered within 5 days. Mike stated that would not be a problem.

On Tues. the 21st I called Tiffany in customer service and asked about the status of the shipping. Tiffany stated that she would speak w/ the driver and call me back. Tiffany did call back and stated that the driver was way behind schedule, and that he would not be able to get it until Thurs. the 23rd. I reiterated that I was going away on business the following Wed. 29th, and would need it delivered before then. She assured me that it would be. On Friday the 24th I received a call from the gentleman I purchased the car from, who stated that no one has picked up the car, nor has anyone called, since they were supposed to pick it up the day before (23rd) as promised. When I called back to All American, I spoke with Mike, who put me on the phone w/ Nicole. Nicole, informed me that there was nothing that she could do, and that the driver would not pick up the car until Monday the 27th. and deliver it on Friday the 31st.

I wasn't happy with this 3rd schedule change, but I was stuck and had already given a deposit, not to mention the time involved with trying to find another carrier. Today, Monday Mar.27th, I received a call from Michelle, the fifth person I've dealt with a AAT, who stated that there was another problem, and that I would have to pay another $110.00. I told her that was unacceptable, and after a heated exchange, I requested the name and number of the owner. Michelle, said his name was Louis ****. I informed Michelle I would be contacting him. Before I could call, I received a call from Mr. ****, who informed me that he was not the owner, but Michelle's supervisor (she lied). Mr. **** also stated that if I didn't agree to pay the additional money, he would refund my deposit minus $100. I told him that wasn't going to happen, and again requested the name of the owner. He provided the name David **** as the owner.

In closing, to date it's been 12 days since I contracted AAT, and I still don't have my vehicle. After 12 days they now want additional money because THEIR representative made the vehicle operable, as opposed to inoperable. If the driver wasn't behind schedule, I would have my vehicle already and money would not be the issue. They still have my deposit, and is threatening to only refund $50 unless I pay more money, which is contrary to my contract. Thank You in advance for anything that you can do (including legal action) to help expedite this.

Randy

Original review: Oct. 6, 2005

The car was suppose to be picked up at my home as per the contract. I was leaving on a trip and needed to have the car picked up before I left. They gave me 5 different days that they would pickup the vehichle. Cancelling everyone the night before. Finally I had to take my care to a drop off center in Walpole MA over an hour from my home. They gave me no discount for bringing the car there. I dropped the car off Aug 10th It was to be picked up either the 12th or 13th.

The car was not picked up until 2 weeks later.

I called many, many times to customer services to find out the status of the car they NEVER called me back. Their sales pitch is 8 to 10 working days from pick up. It is now Oct. 7th and I still do not have the car. I finally got a real person on the phone and she said the car is somewhre in TX. I'm in CA. I have had to rent a car for over a month. NEVER< NEVER< NEVER use these idiots!

Original review: May 17, 2005

I inquired all american auto transporters for a quote to move two vehicles, I explained that I needed to pay the total cost up front because where the vehicles were going is my elderly parents house and would not be able to pay the driver upon arrival. I was told that they did not have a policy to allow that to happen. I thanked the person on the phone and told them that I would have to look elsewhere. A matter of minutes later they called back and told me that he could take the total price in advance but it would cost an extra $50 for this service. I happily agreed.

Only days before the move I received a contract in the mail showing that the deposit was the full amount and that the balance was zero. In with the contract was a receipt from my credit card for the amount of $200.00. I was concerned. I called the company and was given the royal runaround, eventually got a hold of a manager and was told that thje could not take the total amount and was surprised that someone had told me that. I was forced to rush to the bank the next day and overnight a cashiers check to the actual company that was transporting my cars. If I had not, the driver would have shown up at my parents house looking for money that they don't have.

In summary I was charged $50 for a service I never received and repeated attempts at contacting the company have been in vain. I would like the return of the $50.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All American Transporters?

All American Transport Company Company Information