Heidi Tindle

Learning & Development Specialist

ConsumerAffairshttps://www.consumeraffairs.com

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” –Seneca

Never lose sight of what you want. I believe that when you decide what you want and become obsessively focused on your goals opportunity presents itself everywhere. I’ve never been content with staying in one place and am always looking for the next challenge. Once something is mastered for me it becomes boring. As a result I am the kind of person who constantly pushes myself to improve and grow. ConsumerAffairs is the perfect workplace for me. The opportunities for personal and professional growth here are limited only by how hard I’m willing to chase after them. In my time here I’ve been able to progress in my career and have found new challenges to conquer regularly. As a Learning and Development specialist I’m get to constantly learn and teach others. Each new course is a fresh challenge to tackle which keeps me motivated and growing. Along with these challenges I am supported by an incredible group of other highly motivated professionals. Not only am I rewarded with new responsibilities regularly, but am also provided with the tools and resources I need to succeed in tackling those challenges.

Heidi received her bachelor of fine arts from the University of Tulsa with an emphasis in ceramics and photography. When she is not at work she is spending time with her fiancé and their 2 dogs or cycling with her ConsumerAffairs team mates.