Andy Polacek

Vice President of Business Development, Publishing

ConsumerAffairshttps://www.consumeraffairs.com

“I joined ConsumerAffairs because I believe in its mission and vision to help brands connect with consumers. I believe that its value proposition to both Brands and consumers is extraordinary. This positions us to become a well known source of information and expression for consumers as well as a resource for Brands to connect with their customers. Our platform helps Brands ensure the level of product quality and/or service quality is being properly represented. I “drink the Kool-aid” daily and it tastes great.”

Andy holds a B.S. in Business Administration (Finance concentration) and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and with honors. He enjoys being outdoors, fishing, hiking and camping on his land in Shasta County, California. He also likes to experiment with cooking.

Andy's previous work experience includes mergers and acquisitions at a prestigious Los Angeles investment bank and deal origination, execution and management of portfolio companies at two private equity firms in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is originally from Kirkwood, MO, a suburb of Saint Louis and currently resides in Tulsa, OK.