Honda

81%
    show rating distribution
Compare Auto Manufacturers

Research top Auto Manufacturers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Tell us about your experience with Honda:

Record a review about your experience with Honda:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Honda Amaze - The fault is in design of car. Air filter is located very close to bottom due to which water can easily enter in engine. HONDA HAS DESIGN FLAW. Honda blocks people who post on their Facebook with complaint. Honda has design flaw.

I called them several times. The pressure on the wand built up and my husband could not get it to release. They told us to take it to a repair shop. I told them it is a safety issue, if someone was around when that pressure released, it would hurt anyone close by and I did not want to load it and haul it for that reason. It was a commercial heavy duty washer, which we thought would last longer, it is about 3 yrs. old. It is used maybe twice a month, and just for personal use at home.

Needless to say it is just sitting out our way so when it blows hopefully no one will get hurt. If they do, I told Dewalt they will be responsible as they have been told and chose to do nothing about it.

I bought a 2011 Ridgeline the first of May. I was having a sound from its front tires. Asked them to check it, they told me it was the brakes and caliper and that it wasn't covered under warranty. My complaint is shouldn't it have been all checked before they sold it.

I received Honda Vezel yesterday from Japan. Model is 2015 and June manufactured. Chassis number ** can identify manufacturing date online. Everything was intact and in working condition. But as soon I start driving the car, the hybrid car switches on the engine but the engine sound is too high. I thought Vezels normally have the same engine noise like an aeroplane jet but when I happened to compare with other Honda Vezels, I found there is some fault due to which the engine noise is so loud and clicks - heard "Trr Trr".

In no way, I could accept this problem in the brand new car I purchased from Japan - just 4 km driven. I want my car tested and rectified. In no way I had spent this much money to get frustration and so much tension, my head aches since last night. Please spread this complaint as much as possible. Hopefully, Honda will react to solve my problem locally through their local Honda company assembling vehicles in Pakistan.

I purchased my Care May 2015. June 2015 my left tail light was out, I replaced it. July 2015 my oil life was on 10%. I got my oil changed on July 31, 2015. Today August 12, 2015 my oil life is down already 10%. I had someone take a look at the car and it seems like I have water damage under the driver seat. When I was on the highway driving home I was doing about 45, the wheel was trembling. :(

I have complained for over a year to our local Honda Dealer concerning the dust that clings to the inside of the vehicle. The district manager was asked to look at it, and he could not see how the dust/dirt was entering the interior except around the door seals. The best they could do locally was to give me the customer service # for Honda Corporation. They gave me a case # and said they would call. 3 weeks later they called and said SORRY but there was nothing they would be willing to do. My husband and I have allergies that have escalated immensely. We have pictures and they also took pictures here in Helena at the dealership.

I bought a 2015 Honda Pilot on May 31st of this year. By the middle of June I got out of the Pilot and I heard a pop. I looked back and saw the driver's seat popped out. I brought it to the dealership and they replaced the (clips) which supposed to hold the seat in. 8 days later same problem so they put new clips in. Within a week the same thing happens so they replaced the whole seat, well here it is 8 days later and same problem.

June 2015 the paint on my 2007 Honda Civic started corroding. The extended warranty due to problems was 7 1/2 years. I missed it by 6 months. They would only split 50/50 for the sections showing corrosion. Their price for 4 sections was the same as Maaco for whole car, new bumper and dents fixed. Costing me $1575 to paint a car with 80,000 miles.

You say that... we are dedicated to supplying products of the highest quality, yet at a reasonable price for worldwide customer satisfaction. Sometimes you are not, definitely not in this instance. Your goal, so you say is to provide joy through your Business: The Joy of Buying: For those who buy your Products. Sorry, you have provided only sadness, mental harassment, agony and created bad environment and, possibly, of serious accident.

You say that, to meet the particular needs of customers in different regions around the world, you base your sales networks, research and development centers and manufacturing facilities in each region. Furthermore, as a socially responsible corporate citizen, you strive to address important environmental and safety issues. This claim is highly doubtful as you have supplied a vehicle without bearing in mind the environmental conditions (at least in this instance) with improper finish and paint job, a manufacturing defect, leading to extreme corrosion which in turn endangers human safety.

Such behavior, lack of quality consciousness, disregard for environment and safety, is helping Honda India to destroy the unparalleled legacy of greatness created by your Respected Founder Mr Soichiro Honda. Remember he also said real happiness lies in completion of work using your own brains and skills. Does the shoddy job provided by you make you happy? We refer you to our previous correspondence and would notify you that if you do not arrange to carry out complete corrosion repairs to the a/m Honda motor car free of cost within 21 days hereof, we shall institute legal proceedings in appropriate form against all of you without any further reference to you.

The facts are as follows: Purchase of one Honda City was made on 13-14/02/2011 upon payment of full value to you. Owing to inherent manufacturing defects, leading to uncontrolled rusting, corrosion of body, even the front portion of the vehicle has caved in as shown in photos. This particular car, if not the batch, has rusted since last more than 2 to 3 years owing to a serious and severe deficiency somewhere along the factory line. The damage and responsibility thereof can be established by various tests available incl. salt spray tests. You may also wish to carry out tests at any world-renowned lab supervised by a leading expert of forensics in motor cars, specializing in rust/corrosion matters.

Your statement formation of rust in car happens due to external natural factors. If that were the case then all cars Honda or otherwise - on Kolkata, if not Indian roads, would start rusting within 1 or 2 years of purchase as it has happened in your case. We own more than 4 cars even more than 20 years old - none is affected by rust as the Honda is, although used equally and parked in the very same covered garage. No stringent quality tests esp. of the paint job at various corners and undulations were carried out by you.

The rusting started after 2, and further deteriorated within 3 years of purchase. Despite the vehicle visiting your workshop numerous times, you did not take any notice of the spreading and dangerous rust. Shockingly, only in 2015 after we sent our Honda to your workshop at your request (and after we were forced to complain to your Japan HO about the corrosion), you stated that some parts incl. underbody was rusted, totally ignoring the dangerous and unseemly rusting of the main body of the Honda! In the 4th year, the damage owing obviously to some sort of manufacturing defect by Honda India is even more dangerous than before. We have found innumerable complaints of rusting and corrosion against Honda City cars sold in India. You are surely aware of this fact.

Damage is not caused by external factors directly but by manufacturing defect or owing to Honda not taking sufficient care during manufacturing process. Similar damage is seen in other Honda cars probably of same batch. Your excuse of warranty period having expired does not hold any water. You do not desire an amicable resolution of our concern and wish us to proceed legally in the interest of justice and fair play. The vehicle is parked in a covered garage in Alipore where not only 4 more cars of mine but numerous other cars of other owners are parked all of whom would gladly confirm that their cars have not corroded coz their cars are not manufactured by Honda.

As a fond lover of my Honda, I ensure personally ensure every morning, that my car is dried thoroughly after being washed and, any extraneous matter, if any, is cleaned. We purchased your product in good faith. We may add that since our complaint, the corrosion has led to the front end of the vehicle under the bonnet to be severely damaged as well, leading to the frontal parts almost falling off the car as you would observe from the spilt slippery material in the photos.

You can easily verify all the similar complaints made against Honda about rust/corrosion and find a pattern of an inherent manufacturing defect and the minutest detail of the corrosion by having the vehicle undergo various investigative tests incl. salt test all of which would establish that Honda is guilty. Kindly note that upon expiry of the response period after August 29, 2015 - we would be free to take all possible action against Honda in India and Japan for being duped to buy a vehicle which has corroded owing to obvious manufacturing defect and we would assume that Honda is not interested to rectify the damage.

Honda Accord 2003 purchased brand new and serviced by Honda until approximately 2 1/2 years ago. Many years ago, while the car was being serviced by Honda, I noticed a "small spot" on the front of the roof, which then got progressively larger and larger; it was eventually extremely noticeable when even glancing at the car. As this was happening, I began noticing the same type of spots around the edge of the car's hood and door edges. I really don't know anything about cars so didn't know what to do. At the same time, I wondered why the Honda service techs/mgrs never said anything to me about it, especially, since it got so bad.

One day, I was searching online and found pictures of other people's Hondas that looked the same as mine - some with big spots on the cars where the paint had apparently peeled as well as others with peeling around the edges of hoods, roofs, doors, trunks... This is when I found out that Honda refuses to acknowledge and fix the fact that they manufactured cars with clear coat that was incompatible with the paint that was used on those same cars, which has resulted in the damage to these cars, which were sold to unsuspecting consumers. Until I found these pictures and articles, I had no idea what was and is still happening to my car, which I have taken very good care of.

Today, I have no mechanical problems but my car's exterior looks terrible due to Honda's manufacturing error. Just because this is not a "safety" issue does not mean that Honda should not be held accountable to fix - at no charge to the consumer - their error in using clear coat and paint that is incompatible. 2 1/2 years ago when I found out what this problem was, I asked the Honda service mgr why he never mentioned the peeling spots on my car. He got very angry and defensive; in fact, he yelled at me. I told him that I was not blaming him for the problem but considering the extent of the problem, he and all Honda service techs/mgrs must know about it, yet, he and the techs chose to remain silent.

The least they could have done was, if they could not admit to this being a Honda defect, they should have, at least, explained to me what was happening to the car and advised how to get it fixed. I've spent $1600 repainting the roof and hood; now I have to have the rest of the car repainted for $2000. Honda should be repainting my car at no charge to me and reimbursing me for the money that I spent fixing their known error/defect. Essentially, this should be a recall. Perhaps, it's not a safety recall but it is still significantly detrimental to Honda consumers. Unfortunately, we are only consumers and Honda, as a large multinational with high powered attorneys behind them, has the advantage. That said, I will never purchase another Honda again.

I have a Honda CRV 2012, since July 2012. Currently 66,000 miles. Since last summer I'm complaining about a vibration. After I pay the evaluation fee, the diagnostic was I have to replace brakes. I did, and the problem persisted even worst right now. I took the car to an independent mechanic and the diagnostic was the transmission is broken. To add insult to injury I had Honda put a remote start on my car and I can't even use it because it kills my battery.

In December 2014 I purchased a new 2015 Honda Accord. On July 9, 2015 my AIR CONDITIONER stopped working. I live in Florida where the summer is extremely hot making even the shortest of trips very uncomfortable. I took my car to the dealership the next morning for service, knowing that I have a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty in addition to an extended warranty. I was sure that the repair would be covered under warranty. I was informed that a rock/pebble had pierced my condenser which put a pinhole in it, and it is NOT covered under warranty. Honda indicated that the cost to fix the condenser is $716.85. I went to the dealership twice to speak with the General Manager to see if this can be resolved given that my car is only 8 months old with only 9000 miles and I was told to go through my insurance company.

I also reached out to Honda of America and was told that the damage was caused by road debris and is not covered under warranty. This is an obvious design flaw. The Honda air-conditioning condenser is unduly prone to damage caused by "normal" road debris that does not affect other auto manufacturer's condenser design. As with other auto makers, the front bumper clip is wide open to any kind of road debris and the condenser sits right behind the front air intake with NO protection at all. However, this typical design poses a problem for the Honda condensers and will happen over & over again, and Honda refuses to do anything about it calling it normal and working as designed! This should be a recall.

I purchased two cars over the last 6 months, and 5 in the last few years. Not to mention all the people I have sent to Dublin Honda over the last 10 years. I have never been so resentful and betrayed after my last purchase at Dublin Honda, Dublin CA. I trusted them, which of course was my first mistake and my second was not taking care of this immediately. But over the last few months I've lost my dad. My dog who is only 2 was diagnosed with congenital kidney failure. She is an English Bulldog and the breeder is facing 10 yrs in prison. I've had to be out of town often lately and in fact the night I purchased this Acura I was leaving town for 3 wks so I purchased at night, then very early the next morning I simply parked it at the airport and didn't have a chance to really view all the things wrong until later.

I contacted Steve ** whom is the GM and in charge of the dealership. He gave me the impression that he was going to work with me, and help me to resolve the issues I have with the car I was sold. But upon meeting with him (He told his employees he had to leave for an ER) however when I saw him he indicated he was just about to leave. I told him everything I was concerned about and he said there was nothing he could do. He asked me why I traded in the brand new 2015 Honda Civic I purchased a month before!!! Why is this relevant??? I had the car inspected and it has been found to have so many issues. I couldn't get 14k for the car two months after I purchased it. I spent 20k in CASH. I was told the car had one owner, was in mint condition and so on.

The tires are the cheapest worst rated tires on the market, definitely not made for an Acura. The floor has large holes where something has rusted/eaten away at the carpet and left holes. The windshield has a crack. I was given only one broken key, no floor-mats. There are scratches all over that have been painted with a paint pen, dents on quarter panel, front under license plate, frayed leather seats, scratched rims. (ONLY A 4 CYLINDER) I was told it was a V6. I will forward pictures of all the damage and also know I contacted the salesperson a few days after I purchased and told him about the scratches and dents. I think the worst part of this entire situation is how badly Steve ** has treated me. This is after 10 yrs of loyal dedication to the dealership. He didn't even try to work on fixing any of these issues. In very good condition this car isn't worth 14k!!!

We bought a 2013 Honda Accord EX in Sept. 2013. We have been driving Honda vehicles since the early 1990s, and are fierce defenders of Honda quality. At least we had been. Our 4 cylinder Accord gets very good gas mileage: 39 mpg. average. It is extremely quiet, and the heavy doors remind me of the mercedes vehicles we used to own prior to the hondas. However, at 17,000 mi. we took the car to our local tire store to put on snow tires for the winter, and the guy noticed an oil leak. He didn't diagnose it correctly, but that didn't matter as it was under warranty, which led us to have it checked at the dealership in Albuquerque.

They diagnosed a bad seal btw, the engine and transmission. They had to pull the engine to get to it and repair it. It was fixed, under warranty and at no expense, but I worry now about other weaknesses that may show their ugly head as the car gets older and goes off warranty. This one seal would have cost a thousand dollars to replace had we had to pay for it since the engine had to be pulled to access it. I have an 04 Element that now has 97,000 mi., and have not had a single problem or complaint with it. Maybe the older ones were better made, as I hear Honda is having numerous quality issues with newer cars. I think we'll try a different manufacturer next time, as no new car should need engine / transmission seals replaced so soon.

2014 Honda CRV grinding noise - VTC Actuator issue - I bought my Honda CRV in mid-2013. By the time the car was 1 year old, with 10,000 miles, there was a grinding noise when I would start the car. The grinding noise lasts about 2 seconds. It has been into a Honda dealership several times. I was told Honda is working on a "fix" and that the problem would be addressed when the engineering department had the issue figured out. One year later (but still under warranty), the grinding noise is louder and longer than before, and happens almost every time I start the car. Upon doing some research, I learned that Honda has been installing the defective VTC actuator since 2008, in Accords. The defective actuator was also installed in 2012-2014 CRV's.

It appears that Honda continued to use the defective actuator since 2008, yet customers are being told that a "fix" is in the works, 7 years later. American Honda has advised Honda service departments to not replace the actuator as it is likely that the replacement actuator will present the same grinding noise. A regional case manager also assured me that a "fix" was in the works but did not comment when I pointed out that Honda continued to use a defective part from 2008-2014. Honda repeatedly emphasizes that this is not a safety or performance issue, to which I have replied that is likely the reason it has been 7 years with no fix -- it is a low priority and Honda chooses to direct its engineering resources elsewhere.

I am not sure why there has been no class action law suit to address this multi-year problem. Dealerships will not do anything as American Honda will not allow replacements to be made. This is my last Honda. Their way of doing business is horrendous. What I have now is a vehicle that definitely attracts attention (but not in a good way) when it is started as everyone in the vicinity gets to enjoy the grinding sound of metal-on-metal.

Went in just for a recall on airbag and when I went to pick it up, the car was on so not until I arrived at a store and stopped, then car would not turn on. I waited a bit, turned on. Went back to dealer and they said it was the battery which it wasn't. Now it's the starter. The dealer say they didn't do anything but what a coincidence. They asked if I wanted to have car diagnosed.

Been to work shop not less than 6 times! Explain noises and verified with Honda Tech team, recorded with Honda best technical teams! Slow speed evidently hearing noises under engine compartment! Surely not the honda cars that I know for more than 25 years! Getting louder and louder, mileage now only 9000KM! Honda Service department called and saying final conclusion: Noise is normal in all HRV. Promised to write but did not on what was the findings! Are they afraid that that will affect their impressive sales? Did they tell all potential customers that Honda no more producing the Honda cars That I used to drive without these annoying and characteristics noise or knocking sound when in slow speed that is very obvious in traffic jam?

Well maybe you make sure you drive faster to avoid that, but faster speed also has air rushing in. Well pump up the volume of your music then you can enjoy. (Overcoming the issues YOURSELF LAH!) But make sure the surrounding doesn't have foul smells otherwise you will only enjoy **! Not only the above issues not able to solve simple issues like doors become very hard to close or open also not capable to solve permanently and professionally! Feels like Honda today is no more Honda 20 years ago! What had happened?

Honda refuses to admit the Civics are flawed. The 08 Civic I own has so many they had 2 recalls. The tire constantly wears out unevenly. The condenser is letting rocks hit it making holes so it needs to be replaced. The A/C only works when it wants to! But it only quits on the hottest days! When I take it to the mechanic it works fine! It needs to be not working when I take it in, but, who knows where I'll be when that happens. I'm usually in another city. Honda needs to do right and admit it made a bad car!

I have a Honda Accord that my husband bought for me. The car is 2 years old now and I just had taken it in for service on my brakes. I mentioned that I hate this car because of the road noise. They said "it's probably your tires" and $1200.00 later I have new tires and new brakes but my car is quiet now. They said I should have brought it back after I first got my car. Well, in my opinion it should have been right to begin with. I had NEVER owned a Honda before! I ran into 2 other people that had the same problem with their Honda's. I have no idea what type of tires the factory puts on their cars - but Honda should start with the best - if they want repeat customers.

Door locked jam on driver side of door (only lock channel) on car has been replaced by Union Park Honda service department in the years of 2013 and 2014. I called to have lock replaced and was not informed that there will be charges for replacement of lock and repairs. Service representative by the of ** said that the warranty only covers 12,000 miles. Unfortunately they will have to charge me. He then stated that he had done some research and found that he was told that the lock/locks are FAULTY in certain model Honda's!!! If so why wouldn't Honda replace the door channel/channels with a more sufficient part for their vehicles. I AM A VERY VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

2008 Honda Civic EX - Sept. 2013 with 105,000 miles, the AC intermittently would not work. Refrigerant was good. Eventually by early 2015 would hardly work at all. Taken to Honda dealer where I purchased the car new. There were metal shavings that looked like sand in the system. $3,800 to repair. Wife drove the car exclusively so here's what most likely happened. Compressor went bad in 2013 but still worked and probably made some noise at some point and should have been replaced then. Our fault to some degree, but the point is these compressors only have a shelf life. I've had numerous Honda's and never had compressor problems. Wish I had known, would have never bought the car. Also, I talked to the service rep and he advised me that HR-V have the same problem. Will do everything possible to have Honda reimburse all who had/will AC compressors going bad.

We have a 2010 Honda Odyssey with less than 60,000 miles on it. For the first few years, we had our servicing on the vehicle done at the local Honda dealer. After a few years spending several hours at each visit, we were told by multiple people in our small town about a local mechanic in town who is honest and fair. We switched to this mechanic to support local businesses and it is much more convenient and way less expensive. At our last check up for the car, the mechanic found a leak in the steering rack. It is quite a pricey item to fix and the mechanic stated that a car with our age/mileage should not be experiencing this issue and suggested we call Honda to see if they would do right by us. We promptly called Honda and were instructed to contact our local Honda dealer, have the car inspected and call them back. Apparently, there is a warranty extension on the steering pump (not the steering rack).

When we called the dealer, we were informed that they would charge $134 to inspect the vehicle and if it was the steering pump, we would get our money back. Otherwise, it is $134 out of our pocket. As we attempted to make an appointment, the gentleman we spoke with took no information, didn't give us a time and actually laughed (this was from Joyce Honda in Denville, NJ). We called Honda customer service back and asked to have the $134 waived as we were certain that the problem was with the rack, not the pump, and since we are looking at a costly repair, we aren't willing to waste an additional $134. We were told that all dealers are independently owned and the fee can't be waived. We were also told that they can't help us without having one of their "independently owned" dealers see the car.

They also instructed us that after paying the $134, our case would go to a group who would look at our "loyalty" to Honda; how often we used their dealers to service our cars and how often we have bought a Honda. Our issue is this; clearly there is a faulty part here and yet Honda is not willing to fix the issue easily. We aren't willing to front any cost here especially since we aren't confident we are "loyal" customers since we have our servicing done elsewhere. This is our second and we have to say LAST Honda that we will ever own. Our local mechanic will get our business and we are confident he will fix the problem and all will be well, however, we should not have to cover the cost of a faulty part. Very wrong.

3 month prior to the end of the warranty my Honda Pilot 2012 had so called "Cylinder #1 misfire" issue (Plug #1 was oil fouled). There is a TSB regarding this issue and it involves costly ($5,000) repair. Instead of fixing the issue they replaced the plug and told me that there was a bug in the on-board computer software. 9 month later it happens again. At this point my Honda is not covered by warranty so I bring it to independent mechanic. He replaces same plug again and tells me that I have to bring my car to the dealership ASAP because there is a TSB and they will fix it free of charge. Dealership refuses the fix based on the fact that car already fixed and they can't verify error codes.

Next day I call Honda America only to find out that I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MY CAR BRAKES AGAIN AND THEN BRING IT TO THE DEALER FOR REPAIR! The problem is that when it happens you can drive no more than 10-20 miles until engine is toasted. So if it happens when I am far away from the nearest dealership I am stuck. On the top of that it would take 72 hrs to fix it. This is my first Honda. And it will be my last Honda!

I love my Honda Pilot (2011) but there is one problem. I had my three grandkids for six weeks last summer. In order to keep my car nice, I did not allow them to eat in the car and only gave them water to drink. (I gave them plenty of treats, just not in the car!) When they went home and the car seats were removed, my cloth seat covers were horribly stained, apparently by spilt water! We just accepted this until tonight when our son suggested I do some research. Is this a common problem with these cloth seat covers? Has Honda had to deal with complaints on this? Curious if others had this experience.

I am not very happy with Honda as of today. A part of the front suspension fell out onto the highway apparently today. This vehicle was Honda "certified" but now I am finding out vehicle was apparently wrecked with is big no no. Just buyers beware that "bullet proof" Honda is no better than our old suppliers at Chevy and Ford. P.S. I am also being hung with $800 repair bill for something that is no fault of my operation of vehicle.

Honda refuses to provide rental car while RECALL parts are back-ordered. Honda's Recall Letter to us states - if we drive our 06 Honda Pilot, "The defects in these vehicles could kill or injure you or other people in your vehicle." We received the recall letter on April 24, 2015. Same day I called Parker Honda, Morehead City, NC to schedule the work. I was told it would be several weeks before the parts could be ordered and installed. Parker Honda said to contact Honda Customer Service (HCS) about a rental car. I called HCS to get a rental vehicle that day and got a Case #. I was told we could not immediately have a rental car for the 'several weeks' until our vehicle can be repaired. WE ARE PAYING FOR A RENTAL CAR TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THIS DEFECTIVE VEHICLE. HCS WILL NOT RETURN CALLS/MSGS TO PROVIDE TEMPORARY VEHICLE.

Accord EX V6 2006. Service Bulletin #08-045: Idler pulley mounting surface is tilted, causing timing belt to rub against pulser flange on drive pulley. Repair includes installation of taper shim kit and a water pump, and grinding a relief on engine mount bracket, if needed. Cost to Repair Defect: > $1,000 Stance of AHM: AHM acknowledges defect, but will not accept financial responsibility for repair of defect. AHM claims that vehicle is 14,500 miles and 4 years outside of normal warranty. Therefore, owner of vehicle is financially responsibility for repair of defect.

Complaint: AHM released a defective product into market. Consequently, AHM should be held financially responsible for repairing that defective product. A warranty written by AHM should not exempt AHM from rightful financial responsibility.

I purchased a 2011 Ridgeline and within the 5 years it has 30k miles and has been in the shop 20 times and still has to go in again. Problems from oil leaks to windows not working in the cold. Honda and the dealer won't step up and take responsibility for this lemon. The lemon law board in Vermont was the biggest waste of time ever. They won't let me show my evidence that this was a lemon. Makes me wonder who is paying them off. My first Ridgeline that was made in Canada was an unbelievable vehicle. This Ridgeline was made in Alabama. Typical USA quality. I'll never deal with Honda USA or auto master ever again.

We were denied warranty coverage by Honda America since they claim we did not follow the correct procedures for towing as outlined in the manual. I followed the procedures each day we traveled but they still denied coverage. Has anyone else suffered this injustice? Consequences - we are out of pocket $ 6,400. The dealer in New Orleans that did the work is Premier Honda.

I have been back and forth to the Honda dealership and have explained to the salesman, auto mechanic multiple times that since the purchase of my Honda which was new at the time the air meter icon kept appearing. The representative kept saying well bring it back we'll put air in it. Not until after a nail got in that same tire was it discovered the rim had a crack. People who'd been in the car kept asking why does this new car wheels make that sound. Well now I know and the Dealership does not stand by anything except selling a vehicle. Help!

Honda Company Profile